Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wedding venue help/Advice

Bit of a long shot but anyway,

Getting married next year, not a massive event or anything but getting married in April at the Reg office in Sidcup.

Need to sort something for afterwards, it is a midweek day around 4pm, just wondering if anybody knows or has used any cheap(ish) venues in or around the area which could cater for around 40-60 for food/drinks.

What I want,

Nice Pub/Bar/Sports club
Would let a catering company sort a BBQ in the garden.
Allow us to have one side of the pub.

What the missus wants.

Sit down meal somewhere catering for around 35
Bar
Buffet for around 60 people after.

Wish we just fecked of with the kids and done it abroad to be honest.

Comments

• Options
    Beaverwood Club on Perry Street, only over the road from Sidcup registry office.
  • Options
    been discussed on here so all info you ask is in these two.

wedding venues one

and some more
  • Options
    haha. thats so funny reading that thread about all the venues i came up with, now we're all booked and ready to go it seems quite funny haha. glad no one slagged off our venue!
  • Options
    Midweek at 4 pm.Will you get 60 people there?

In all seriousnes,just done the wedding thing.Organised it in 3 months.Piece of pish ;-)

At first i was also thinking we should of sodded off abroad but we had a brilliant day and it was well worth it.Can't really help with venues around sidcup.I'd just say come to some sort of a decision and stick with it.Don't get caught up in all the usual wedding bull***t that's bound to come your way and have a day that you both want and where you're less likely to get stressed out.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Sidcup Rugby Club is where I had my reception...drop me a whisper if you want more details mate, cracking place and did us a fantastic job at excellent value.
  • Options
    Jolly Fenman, Blackfen. Does what you want, but food not BBQ. Usually does it daily for wakes though.
  • Options
    Cheers all
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Welding venue help/Advice

Always hold the work in a vice, ensure a good earth. Always wear a mask as arc eye is painful.