Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A good 32" tv ??

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
Just got a Bush A632 and was hoping to watch the game tonight on it but not happy with picture quality despite good reviews, my old brick of tv was clearer, so will be returning it.
Anyone have a 32" that is pretty much faultless? don't really care about the design or price (providing it's not crazy) as long as picture and sound are good.
Any info would be appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2009
    which? magazine seem to like the panasonic viera jobs though they don't rate their sound much but getting 75% in their rating is Panasonic Viera TX-L32X10 for around £380. i haven't got a clue myself though.
  • Options
    Samsung, but I'm bias. The only downside is their tie-up with that lot lot up the Kings Rd.
  • Options
    They had some Bravia's (Sony) in the Marks and Spencer outlet store in Lakeside that were reasonably cheap
  • Options
    If you can....look at the John Lewis range, find it cheaper somewhere else & get them to price match it - you'll get a 5 year warranty thrown-in (well...you did!).
    I got the Oxfrd St branch to price match against Richer Sounds at Holborn then bought the telly from Bluewater.
  • Options
    Sharp Aqiuos .....

Great picture ... great sound !!
  • Options
    Samsung. 32" is not big though.