Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why?

Do people insist on having a row on their mobiles while sitting on a packed train? Give it a rest, we're not bloomin interested! Especially when you keep saying the same thing over & over!

Comments

• Options
    March Jnr. got so fed up with sort of thing that he managed to obtain abroad a gizmo that knocks out all mobile signals in a 10 metre radius. His journeys are a lot quieter these days though I'm not sure of the legality of it!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]March Jnr. got so fed up with sort of thing that he managed to obtain abroad a gizmo that knocks out all mobile signals in a 10 metre radius. His journeys are a lot quieter these days though I'm not sure of the legality of it!

I want me one of them things what are they??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]March Jnr. got so fed up with sort of thing that he managed to obtain abroad a gizmo that knocks out all mobile signals in a 10 metre radius. His journeys are a lot quieter these days though I'm not sure of the legality of it!

Brilliant. I want one too.
  • Options
    He's a very naughty boy! I'll have words.
  • Options
    edited November 2009

With the amount of radiation those things must pump out March, you'll have to have a quiet word in each of his four ears soon....
  • Options
    Mmm, well he was called four eyes at school!
  • Options

That sounds amazing, illegal or not
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Do people insist on having a row on their mobiles while sitting on a packed train? Give it a rest, we're not bloomin interested! Especially when you keep saying the same thing over & over!
    I love it when that happens! I just answer them. Brilliant fun. Someone's trying to have a row with someone on the other end of a phone, and I answer on the other person's behalf. They don't know what to do - finish their row with the person on the phone or moan to me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Do people insist on having a row on their mobiles while sitting on a packed train? Give it a rest, we're not bloomin interested! Especially when you keep saying the same thing over & over!

Some people feel there lives are more interesting than others so feel the need to ram it down others Throats im with you my friend i am not interested.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If my phone rings on a train, I answer it and say "Sorry, I can't talk now, I'm on the train. I'll call you later, Elton"
  • Options
    lol Chizz you legend
  • Options
    I was on the train the other day and the ringtone was "uptown girl" by Billy Joel (or Westlife I suppose). Blaring out on an otherwise packed train. It took me one stop to stop laughing but three to stop singing it!
  • Options
    It's the mp3 ringtones that 'people' seem to need on full volume.
  • Options
    Its the people who have the tones still set up on their phone, so whilst they are typing out a text you get to hear the beep beep everytime they fcking key a letter.
  • Options
    Although, even more annoying is when you get a gaggle of 3 or 4 women who get the train together and talk non stop and very loudly.
    Look loves - the train is for sleeeping,reading a book/newspaper, listening to music or sitting quietly looking out the window, contemplating the day ahead/just gone.
  • Options
    ....what did i say Roy.....
  • Options
    Quality you can have one but you cant use it!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Si[/cite]That's a shame...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_phone_jammer#Legalities

In the UK it says it's legal to own one but illegal to use it. What's the point of owning one then?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I actually told a middle aged geezer to either turn the keys to mute or turn the phone off once as the whole carriage looked like they were being driven half mad while he went through his entire contact list. I got a 'not my problem' & a kissing of teeth. Another bloke piped up saying we should all get our phones out & do the same thing to see how he liked it. 'Nah, we're not that rude' i said loudly enough so yer man could hear. The phone went silent. People power!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's a great, possibly true story about a bloke who was talking loudly on the phone and annoying everyone in the carriage. Eventually someone tapped him on the shoulder and asked him if it was a new phone. He said it was. He then asked him how much it was. The bloke said two hundred quid. He then asked if he could look at it. The bloke passed it to him and he promptly chucked it out of the window, took a cheque book out and said who do I make the cheque for £200 out to? The whole carriage cheered and a whip-round covered the £200.
  • Options
    I dont know whats worse, the bloke that gets on at Welling and talks all lovey dovey on the phone at 7am or the sloth that gets on at Eltham and snores in my ear. If sloth ever dribbles on me, he's gonna get a slap.
  • Options
    Lovey dovey is just as bad.

'Ok hunny bunny be home soon sweet cheeks kisses this end byesy bye now love you'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]'Ok hunny bunny be home soon sweet cheeks kisses this end byesy bye now love you'
    Ok mate, see you at home.
  • Options
    "I'm on the train."