Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Russell Howards Good News

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
Anyone else watch this? Just started on BBC3. Pretty funny topical news comedy.....

Comments

• Options
    Quite good, although I sense it doesn't quite know whether it wants to be a Harry Hill copy or a Russell stand up gig, and sort of sits uncomfortably between the two.

I'm glad they ditched the mystery guest segment though, that was atrocious
  • Options
    Yea well you could see him saying to himself who the f*** are these peole when they were revealed so i thought that part was going to go but otherwise i like the show its a laugh.
  • Options
    Russell Howards one of those comedians i like on stuff like Mock the week but find him a little boring and irritating on his own show. I find some comedians are just better in small doses when it's just all about quick responses. Paul Mertons the prime example.
    He seems to be doing well for himself though so good luck to him.
  • Options
    I hate those serious touches at the end?
  • Options
    Amen to that......a decent show ruined by a heart warming moment!
  • Options
    Yeh it's a little bit jarring. When he first did I kept expecting him to make a joke after, but then the show just ended.
  • Options
    I prefer him on Mock The Week or when he is actually doing a proper stand up show. This one seems to be a worse Harry Hill version.
    Still a funny guy though!
  • Options
    Don't know if anyone remembers his 1 st show, but he showed a guy who appeared on all the Newschannels something like 20 times in the background outside the BBC when the Nazi griffen was at questiontime.
    He's just appeared on the BBC news Live from Peckham.............