Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trains + Rain = Fun

well who had fun this morning anyone else on the 6 carriage train via sidcup the one after the canceeled train..then half way to london the driver says right we not stopping anymore so you have to get off here and get the next......toot toot next stop london bridge........so glad i was going the Cannon St and got on a Dartford ....

Comments

• Options
    Tomorrow maybe even more fun as its the weekend and british rail will only do half a job lol.
  • Options
    had that happen in the past. I was on the Erith line, you should have seen the faces at Woolwich when we did not stop!
  • Options
    FTP priceless mate
  • Options
    What you need is a powerful transit van to get to work in!
  • Options
    or get the 05:38......never a problem with that one!
  • Options
    leave them poor train drivers alone gg and ftp,and ive heard about those transit thingys from da9
  • Options
    i meant dg,see u 2morrow
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]well who had fun this morning anyone else on the 6 carriage train via sidcup the one after the canceeled train..then half way to london the driver says right we not stopping anymore so you have to get off here and get the next......toot toot next stop london bridge........so glad i was going the Cannon St and got on a Dartford ....

No !!

I was waiting for the one that was cancelled. Then when the short Cannon St one came in i thought i would skip it as it was rammed. Ended up getting to work late. Had i of known it wasn't going to stop everywhere...
  • Options
    The moral of ths story is...

A rammed six coaches in the hand is worth more than 12 empty coaches in the bush
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: charltonfan[/cite]leave them poor train drivers alone gg and ftp,and ive heard about those transit thingys from da9[/quote]

and don't forget dg's season ticket
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've done it a few times, I wasn't meant to but fuck it!