Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katherine Jenkins

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
Have blagged some tickets to see her next month at Blackfriars. Good times.

katherine-jenkins-gal-fhm08.jpg

Comments

• Options
    my old man has worked for her for the past couple of years now.
  • Options
    Give us the details then!
  • Options
    she is a celtic beauty!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]my old man has worked for her for the past couple of years now.

Sweet... can my tickets be upgraded to front row then please? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]my old man has worked for her for the past couple of years now.

Front row seats just to stare at her beauty - I'd quite happily stalk her :o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]she is a celtic beauty!![/quote]

Oi, I thought that was a banned subject
  • Options
    haha - really genuinely nice person by all accounts, he loves working for her (well who wouldn't), loves her Rugby and goes out with some bloke who was on Strictly - Gethin Jones I think?

think she's got something coming up at the O2 which even though I'm not really a fan of her music, I'm gonna try and get to if only to meet her..;o)
  • Options
    lol...................glug glug
  • Options
    She is my favourite at the moment. Always looks stunning. I want her to be my wife.
  • Options
    she is lovely, great voice, her latest album of covers is however ear poison.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Front row seats just to stare at her beauty - I'd quite happily stalk her :o)

I already do mate ;-)

Venue is the Mermaid Theatre next to Blackfriars... nice and intimate, unlike the 02!
  • Options
    You taking the wife then Medders ?
  • Options
    Spectacular, she is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]You taking the wife then Medders ?

Indeedy. Need the excuse to go dont I?!
  • Options
    I'd gladly oblige if she ever asked (unlikely), although I'd ask her kindly to lose the coke habit..... allegedly.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]I'd gladly oblige if she ever asked (unlikely), although I'd ask her kindly to lose the coke habit..... allegedly.....

she dont come across as a tooter.
  • Options
    She could snort a deadly cocktail of fanta and sprite for all I care.
  • Options
    Is this a 'Would Ya' ......?

Yes, please!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]She is my favourite at the moment. Always looks stunning. I want her to be my wife.

She would sing opera in the shower .....in Welsh