Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Going To See Jim Davidson Tonight

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
Never seen him live before, looking forward to it.

Comments

• Options
    seen him a couple of times before, v v funny live...not everyone's cup of tea but I thought he was hilarious.
  • Options
    went my brothers school,yes he can raise a laugh,where is that on?
  • Options
    Fareham, Hampshire
  • Options
    enjoy.
  • Options
    What schools that, St Austins?
  • Options
    yep.
  • Options
    His Mum made him go there, his Dad didn't like it but I think Mum ruled the roost.
  • Options
    yes a bit of diversity in that family shall we say.
  • Options
    Yes mate, especially as his "dad" was really his dads brother!!
  • Options
    A mate went to see him at the Orchard the other night and said he was hilarious.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol,heckle that to him!!
  • Options
    Davidson loves a heckle, just don't sit next to your wife he might slap her.
  • Options
    does he still do the gags he nicked off Jimmy Jones?

:-)
  • Options
    Al Murray at the Cambridge Corn Exchange for me and Mrs Rudd tonight.

I've told her that we have front row seats and that, when Al asks her name, she is to reply 'Eva' and that she is 'PA to the Führer'.

Let's see him get 'beautiful British name' out of that.
  • Options
    Not everyone's cup of tea, indeed.

Fella I used to go Charlton with, cracking bloke (PH) mugged him right off once..

JD had been asked to do the half time VG draw at HT and then grabbed the mike to say "it's good to be back".

"Where the f*ck you been then Jim" came the immediate shout.

Quality!
  • Options
    He was hilariouss on Wednesday night!!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    It was brilliant, pretty much the same stuff he's been doing for years but if it aint broke.....

Mentioned Charlton quite a bit, Brian Cole was in the audience and he spoke to him about picking his son up and going to the game today and said if we can't beat MK Dons then we ought to pack up!

Sounds as if he goes to The Valley quite regularly

Took the piss out of everyone in the front rows, Pompey, folk from Gosport, lefties, Somali pirates in Woolwich oh mate it was hilarious, had my missus in stitches!

Good on yer Jim!
  • Options
    Did he do any Charlton Nil jokes?
  • Options
    Just watched his latest dvd and thought he was v funny. I agree its not everyones cup of tea but i thought he was funny. He was always bringing up Charlton so its nice to see he hasn't forgotten his roots.
  • Options
    He mentioned Charlton a lot, kept saying how he supports Charlton etc, nice to hear and he wasn't taking the piss (for a change!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    does he still do the gags he nicked off Jimmy Jones?...... very true.
    '
    He used to walk home from St Austins , past Springfields, and had a bouffant hairstyle, slighty modish..... because he used to run past 'lads' because he was a 'catholic'... very un PC even for Charlton.....
    Once remided him about that at Great Yarmouth when I interviewed him...... 'no Kin comment'. ppppppphhhttttt as Jimbo might say.
  • Options
    My old man went to St Austins. Must have been late 1950's/early 60's.
  • Options
    bit of both,mum was catholic and dad was stanch prodestant, the mothers religion seems to have the final say in those days.
  • Options
    My dad built all the stairs in St Austins and not a lot of people know that...... thank god!.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]My old man went to St Austins. Must have been late 1950's/early 60's.

He was there mid to late 60's
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: davy[/cite]Did he do any Charlton Nil jokes?

I get Charlton nil jokes nearly everyday from some old f**ker I am working with
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]My dad built all the stairs in St Austins and not a lot of people know that...... thank god!.
    And which God would that be then..?