Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2012 (The Movie)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Not real at all, giant submarine boats that can survive crashing into Mount Everest? And someone driving a limo through a falling burning building, not real at all. CGI was good though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Probably the most overhyped piece of garbage this century, if this is the best Hollywood has to offer then I'm glad the world's gonna end in a couple of years...

Hmmm ...... shall we put you in the "undecided" category on this one then?
    ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Not real at all, giant submarine boats that can survive crashing into Mount Everest? And someone driving a limo through a falling burning building, not real at all. CGI was good though
    well it is a movie so definately not real at all! They weren't submarines either just giant cruise ships with protective panels!

Also why didn't everyone go to Africa?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Not real at all, giant submarine boats that can survive crashing into Mount Everest? And someone driving a limo through a falling burning building, not real at all. CGI was good though[/quote] well it is a movie so definately not real at all! They weren't submarines either just giant cruise ships with protective panels!

Also why didn't everyone go to Africa?[/quote]

LOL,I thought that. Maybe Africa has better immigration controls than the west
  • Options
    Enjoyed it for what it was.

Very good effects, plot pretty predictable and characters one dimensional but I wasn't really expecting to be challenged by a disaster movie. It did what it said on the tin.

Great art no, maybe not, but a fun way to spend a few hours with Henry Jnr.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]

Maybe Africa has better immigration controls than the west

LOL I did think that when they turned up in Africa there ight be some locals saying

"you know all the s*** you gave us when we tried to immigrate to your countries......" : - )
  • Options
    lol it was good effects and cliche after cliche but ii enjoyed it
  • Options
    I didn't like the token PC bit where the US president was a Black man.

Just not realistic