Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

'Night stalker' suspect arrested

edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
During 19 year camapaign of terror on the elderly across south London the police may have finally got him.Having elderly relatives that lived near some of the attacks it always worried me a bit.Hope they string the b*****d up.

Comments

• Options
    If it is him and he subsequently get's found guilty then it's great news.
  • Options
    It was my father who caught him can tell you he's a happy man today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]It was my father who caught him can tell you he's a happy man today.

Really...what him personaly or part of a team?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    him personally he's head of the investigation
  • Options
    Well, congratulations are in order then.
  • Options
    Ummm... I'm not sure your father would want you posting anything about an ongoing case he's working on an Internet messageboard fella. I'd remove those posts if I were you. Just a bit of advice - I'm not having a go or anything.
  • Options
    "thumbs up"
  • Options
    Taken bloody long enough!
  • Options
    Congratulations to your old fella, J Block, but Leroy is right. I'd keep schtum if I were you.

Cases like these are the best argument for a compulsory DNA database that you can get. If we had one - only one old lady would have been raped and no more. I cannot understand how people think it is preferable not to do it. They would probably feel differently if they or one of their loved ones were a victim I suppose....