Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Podcast thread ( was Phill and Phil's Perfect Ten)

BDLBDL
edited November 2009 in Not Sports Related
I know that Algarve is a follower, does anyone else subscribe?

If not, and you are a fan of messrs Jupitus and Wilding , formerly of 6 music, can I suggest you do?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, love these. Not one for the 'easily offended' but at times they are bloody hilarious.
  • Options
    Yes, they are excellent
  • Options
    Just got round to listening to this as they did a joint pod with Rich Herring that I was subscribed to anyway. Excellent, I've downloaded a few back ones and it's very good.

At the moment my podding is getting out of control I'm currently doing:

The Coca Cola League Show
    BBC World Football Phone In
    Football Weekly
    Andrew Collings and Rich Herring
    Sick and Wrong
    Danny Baker
    Mark Kermode

Any other Lifers reccs? It certainly beats talking to colleagues.
  • Options
    Mortimerician, If you like films try Filmspotting its one of my favourites
  • Options
    Wallop!
  • Options
    I quite enjoy Rhod Gilberts BBC Wales Podcast Morts although it can be a little bit hit and miss. Richard Herrings 'As it occurs to me' is alright too, the first one is a bit rubbish but they get better as they go through and he and the rest of the cast seem to get a slightly better grip on what they're doing.
  • Options
    Mort, try the football ramble, very funny, definitely my favourite podcast around at the moment.

Another fave of mine is Kevin Smith's Smodcast but if you aren't a fan of his work then chances are you won't like this.
  • Options
    Cheers, will give all of them a bounce. Enjoyed AIOTM (A-I-OTIMA!). I love Kevin Smith, so I'll definitely be all over that one (for reasons that escape me Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back remains one of my top ten films of all time).
  • Options
    You will definitely love Smod then, it is usually him and producer Scott Mosier (hence the name of the podcast) but sometimes he has different guests on like Mewes or some of his old friends who have appeared in his films. They have just done number 100 so you will have plenty of those to keep you going for a while.
  • Options
    Col, I'm loving the Smod. Very similar to Sick and Wrong, but with professionals. Will download the others today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    another recommendation for AIOTM. I also download the stats show -'more or less' it is pretty interesting stuff most weeks.

also listen to the Dr Karl science stuff. He has two shows one on uk radio and one in australia. The aussie version is far better.
  • Options
    Knew you would love it as soon as you said you are a Kev Smith fan. Havn't heard of Sick and Wrong but I will check it out