Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the night stalker

It appears the police are confident they have caught the scumbag at last who has prowled on old ladies in particular over the last 20 years or so. He is thought to have carried out over 200 attacks and over 60 of them in the last 9 months alone. One of his victims was a woman of nearly 90 years old and a few of his victims are thought to have died following the attacks. What I can't quite work out is how the e fit pictures of him appear to show a white man but he was, according to his neighbours, a frank Bruno lookalike. Is something wrong here? It is clearly either the wrong person or the e fit picture of him is for some strange reason not in the slightest bit like him. This cannot have helped his apprehension if it is him they have caught!

Comments

• Options
    j blocks dad caught him.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    they always knew he was from a carabian island via his DNA. It was also believed that the police had a match to a very distant relative again via DNA. Profilers say most serial killers are white yet serial rapists of the elderly tend to be black ? Lets hope OB have got the right guy and one huge scum bag is off of south londons streets.

must have been local as he was at Greenwich court today.
  • Options
    Brockley
  • Options
    Leroy Grant...Jehovas Witness by all accounts.
  • Options
    A relative of mine was murdered a few years back and the scum bag who did it would have been in prison many years earlier had a DNA database been a mandatory part of the liberty you lose by being a criminal.

I can't see an argument against it that weighs up.