Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yeovil Match Programme

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
Watch out for my ugly mug in the programme on saturday, I answered a load of questions that are gonna appear within the programme, at least I get a free programme out of it though :P

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2009
    oh dear. i hope you dont slag off paolo di canio.
  • Options
    Did you answer the questions on the phone?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    It wasn't done over the phone then.... ;-p

Damn-it Westie - 20 seconds you beat me by!
  • Options
    Oh ssh, no it wasnt :P

And no I didnt slag off Mr Di Canio
  • Options
    Is there any way we can vet which lifers represent us in the wider footballing community?

I propose an age bracket of 23-45 in order to have a decent knowledge of the club without being too moany.
  • Options
    I thought you were mute.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Is there any way we can vet which lifers represent us in the wider footballing community?

I propose an age bracket of 23-45 in order to have a decent knowledge of the club without being too moany.

Oggy has a decent knowledge of the Club and isn't moany and maybe slightly over 45 too :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Watch out for my ugly mug in the programme on saturday, I answered a load of questions that are gonna appear within the programme, at least I get a free programme out of it though :P

Cool sounds interesting will look out for it :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Watch out for my ugly mug in the programme on saturday, I answered a load of questions that are gonna appear within the programme, at least I get a free programme out of it though :P

Cool sounds interesting will look out for it :-)

There you go - nearly saved enough to settle your big £4 debt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just finished reading young Mr Prior's article in yesterday's programme.

Not a bad piece, though was wondering a bit about his best ever Charlton team. He has messrs Mendonca, Rufus and Kinsella in his eleven and in this article he says his first ever Charlton game was against Middlesboro at home in October 2004. Them 3 never played for the club after 2003.

Fair play though for taking the time to write it.
  • Options
    I read Nathans piece yesterday in the coach on the way back not bad mate well put together although not really sure why you would put Carson and Kelly Youga in a greatest ever CAFC team but we are all entitled to our opinions well done for taking it up mate.
  • Options
    My program was waterlogged..............
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Is there any way we can vet which lifers represent us in the wider footballing community?

Oggy has a decent knowledge of the Club and isn't moany and maybe slightly over 45 too :-)

LOL ........thank you, Len, I've just found your post ........what do you mean maybe slightly over 45....???
    I'm perpetually 39 as everybody knows!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]......... although not really sure why you would put Carson and Kelly Youga in a greatest ever CAFC team but we are all entitled to our opinions well done for taking it up mate.

Should have been Nicky Weaver and Djimi Traore instead.

;o)
  • Options
    Di Canio...
  • Options
    Yeah nice to meet the guy who gave it to him yday, little chat. Good answers mate, altho like i was telling you yday few bad lines/things ;P
  • Options
    Yeah but I had been writing an essay before doing those answers, so my mind was a bit tired at that point
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I read Nathans piece yesterday in the coach on the way back not bad mate well put together although not really sure why you would put Carson and Kelly Youga in a greatest ever CAFC team but we are all entitled to our opinions well done for taking it up mate.[/quote]

Kelly Youga in an all-time CAFC XI? PMSL.

Youga has improved this season admittedly but feck me I reckon he's probably not even as good as my old mate Anthony Barness.