Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone else...

JTJT
edited November 2009 in General Charlton
Get a intimidating letter about behaviour on Valley away coaches -'notably last week to Southampton' ?! Ink signed on a fancy bit of paper.

No problem - except I always get the train..!

Comments

• Options
    Yup I did, went straight into the recycling bin
  • Options
    Yeh i got it as well. I've never experienced any problems on the coach myself.... Only been on it twice recently though
  • Options
    Only thing we've ever done is have some banter with a Stafford Rangers fans mini van while going past it on the way to Tranmere and on the way back waving to every coach that past us
  • Options
    haha ^^ ah good away day was Tranmere

Hope we meet a few sets of fans if we stop on sat

Not sure if i got this, might have sent it to my home
  • Options
    what did it say JT ?
  • Options
    ha ha naughty boys
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]ha ha naughty boys

At least they didnt nick the light bulbs... ;-)
  • Options
    yes got one only ever been on coach once take it something occured on Southampton trip must have sent hundreds out if everyone who has been on coach got one........
  • Options
    its the letter "Z" i find intimidating. It looks like it wants to have a go all the time the bastard.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]ha ha naughty boys[/quote]

At least they didnt nick the light bulbs... ;-)[/quote]

ha ha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Only thing we've ever done is have some banter with a Stafford Rangers fans mini van while going past it on the way to Tranmere and on the way back waving to every coach that past us

Haha, reminds me of my secondary school days. Do you also write your name and number on bits of paper to show to girls on other coaches?
  • Options
    Interesting guys what was it regariung a particular incident or just beer and that on coaches? Funny you got one JT trust CAFC to get it wrong when its impossible to get it wrong :-).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]its the letter "Z" i find intimidating. It looks like it wants to have a go all the time the bastard.

LOL!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]its the letter "Z" i find intimidating. It looks like it wants to have a go all the time the bastard.

It was the thickness of the paper.

I genuinely thought my time was up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

It was the thickness of the paper.

I genuinely thought my time was up.

Lol.