Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OS Re-vamp

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
I was reading the article on the OS about the re-vamp of the OS and was pleased to see that they are resisting the homogenised football league web-site used by so many other clubs. I find it particularly annoying that although the web-sites look the same they never appear to have information such as directions in the same place.

I say long live our unique OS, one more thing that makes Charlton different from other clubs.

And remember it's not true until it's on the OS :-)

Comments

• Options
    Was reading that earlier, about time it was updated. I'm sure they changed it around a few times between 99 or 00 and the current one from 04.

And agree about the Football League websites. Glad ours isn't one of them and shouldn't be in the future.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    wish people would get it right. It is

''i'll believe it when i see it on the OS''
  • Options
    Not sure what my computer has against the OS it seems to be perfectly happy on all the links until you try to find out what matches are on and then it crashes, been doing it since the beginning of the season anyone else had any problems with this?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: w/sladeaddick[/cite]Not sure what my computer has against the OS it seems to be perfectly happy on all the links until you try to find out what matches are on and then it crashes, been doing it since the beginning of the season anyone else had any problems with this?
    Yeah same problem here. Have to refresh it until it works.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cambs_addick[/cite]I say long live our unique OS, one more thing that makes Charlton different from other clubs.

Agreed, it's far better than the websites of many other clubs.