Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So what is your current Ringtone...Be Honest !

Comments

• Options
    whats a ring tone.
  • Options
    a kind of boing boing sound ...............
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited November 2009
    Standard old school ringing as I can't be arsed to fart around with the settings.

So what ring tones should certain members have! For instance the Smurfs for.......
  • Options
    Uninvited by The Freemasons
  • Options
    On my work phone.....Sir John Gielgud (Butler) type voice saying" your Boss is trying to contact you electronically shall I tell him to F**K off, childish? Yes, but keeps me amused :)
    my phone just a Ring type.
  • Options
    My phone: The Sweeney

Work phone: A cockerel crowing, to wake me up when I'm drivng.
  • Options
    mine is infinity
  • Options
    It goes on a bit, then?
  • Options
    The Mr Men theme tune from the 80s version of the cartoon - recently changed from Banaman!
  • Options
    Slayer - South Of Heaven
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mob is jilted john gordon is a moron

Work phone is I like driving in my car by maddness
  • Options
    Grounds for divorce elbow which is my fab song at the moment. hubby objected so he has sex and the city. But where did you get the flight of the conchords ringtone from want that one!
  • Options
    Olympic Airways - Foals.
  • Options
    ring tone is the start of Baba O.Reilly. Text alert is 'YEAH' from won't get fooled again

I love the ooo.
  • Options
    Ringtone = Dougal & Gammer - Ordinary People
    Message tone = The catchphrase buzzer sound
  • Options
    Light in Technicolour by Coldplay
  • Options
    Plug in baby, Muse
  • Options
    Flight of the Conchords theme

Where did you get this from?
  • Options
    Mine is actually The Crunch by Richard A Hewson but I guess not many on here would know that classic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]So what ring tones should certain members have! For instance the Smurfs for.......
    I think people have missed this one....

Not sure what this says about the way my mind works, but I read this instantly thought of our leader AFKA... ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He ain't Heavy he's my Brother by the Hollies for Carter :-)
  • Options
    Blockbuster by Sweet.
  • Options
    crazy frog by whatever musical genius came up with it and plaistow patricia by ian dury
  • Options
    The Crusher by The Cramps for Curb_It? (thinking headlocks here B - nothing insulting).
  • Options
    I used to have the Peter Gunn theme and now I seem to be the only one with Billy Cotton singing Red Red Robin.
  • Options
    I've "The Big Bang Theory" (the theme tune for tv show) by Bare Naked Ladies.

I've also got the star wars darth vader march, just for when the wife rings me ;-)
  • Options
    Sit on my face - Monty Python as my ring tone, I let it ring til the first line is sung....always a joy
    and Phill Jupitus - Allo allo allo Wallop, from the Perfect Ten Podcast....
  • Options
    I have "Islands in the stream" by Kenny and Dolly
  • Options
    "Its a beautiful day" U2
  • Options
    Talking of ringtones, has anyone seen Roy Keanes reaction the phone in his press conference?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8370710.stm

Fair enough that he complained I reckon