Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky: We are on target for promotion

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4749279.Parky__We_are_on_target_for_promotion/

Comments

• Options
    That headline will put the cat among the pigeons : -)
  • Options
    Frazer Richardson will miss the game through injury, while Izale McLeod is suspended.
    Youga to play right back then? Don't get the feeling Omuzusi will come straight back in. Can't see Semedo being moved from midfield to right back either.
  • Options
    Parky seems satisfied with only an average of 2 points per game. Shocking!

He needs to win every game of the season and get promotion twice - or should be sacked right now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Parky seems satisfied with only an average of 2 points per game. Shocking!

He needs to win every game of the season and get promotion twice - or should be sacked right now.

Spot on. In fact I would still sack him even if we win every game and get two promotions.

Him saying 2 points per game on average is good enough shows he is willing to lose or draw some games this season. Unacceptable.
  • Options
    Hmmm .... I think it is very easy to let the wins gloss over the papered-over cracks in this squad

Take these away and we are averaging less than a point a game (if you don't believe me then do the maths).

That is relegation form and if Parky is happy with that then he should be shown the door.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Hmmm .... I think it is very easy to let the wins gloss over the papered-over cracks in this squad

Take these away and we are averaging less than a point a game (if you don't believe me then do the maths).

That is relegation form and if Parky is happy with that then he should be shown the door.

I can't figure out if this is a serious comment or not.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]That headline will put the cat among the pigeons : -)[/quote]

It is what he said : )
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Parky seems satisfied with only an average of 2 points per game. Shocking!

He needs to win every game of the season and get promotion twice - or should be sacked right now.[/quote]

Why?

Two points per game x 46 games = 92 points and promotion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Parky seems satisfied with only an average of 2 points per game. Shocking!

Why?

Two points per game x 46 games = 92 points and promotion.

I'm positive Oggy's tongue was firmly lodged in his cheek!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]That headline will put the cat among the pigeons : -)

It is what he said : )

Parky said "that headline will put the cat among the pigeons"? Really, what a coincidence.
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Hmmm .... I think it is very easy to let the wins gloss over the papered-over cracks in this squad

I can't figure out if this is a serious comment or not.

As deadly serious as Oggy and I.

I do find his mixed metaphors confusing. Has he papered over the cracks or glossed over them? Gawd knows what the decorating is like in the Salad household.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry Salad, that was a real whoosh moment for me.

Lol Henry!
  • Options
    Alad obiously uses a gloss paint instead of a paste to paper over his walls lol
  • Options
    I heard a rumour that Parky has a secret meeting at Bromley Addicks on 10 December.

Keep it hush hush.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I heard a rumour that Parky has a secret meeting at Bromley Addicks on 10 December.

Keep it hush hush.

It will be interesting to get Parky's views on the new owners and how he feels about being No.2 to Curbs!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I heard a rumour that Parky has a secret meeting at Bromley Addicks on 10 December.

Keep it hush hush.

It will be interesting to get Parky's views on the new owners and how he feels about being No.2 to Curbs!

true.

I know the guy who's chairing the meeting so I can get you in if you like but don't tell everyone that it's 8.00pm on 10 December at the Bickley and Widmore WM Club Tylney Rd, Bromley BR1 2SH or we'll have everyone turning up.