Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Waterloo Cafe

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
Anyone know of any decent cafes that are very close to Waterloo station or is it only Burger King and the like?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    There are a few down Lower Marsh (come out of the station on to Waterloo Rd, walk towards the Old Vic and turn right again) although I'm not sure how many of them will be open on Saturday morning.
  • Options
    There's a cafe on Cornwall road, just the other side of Waterloo Road. If you cross over from the main station and go down the road between the Union Jack club and the Wellington pub, its right opposite you. Think its called Madeira or something.

If not there, like AllLeftFoot said, Lower Marsh is your best bet.
  • Options
    Cheers lads, i want a decent brekkie to line my stomach!
  • Options
    Yeah go down to Lower Marsh (Go out the small entrance by Platform 1) can't remember the name but does an excellent fry-up along with chinese food! Might be called Marias, not sure... you can't miss it tho, start walking down Lower Marsh and it's on the right.
  • Options
    maries cafe lower marsh,it doubles as a chinese resturant at night ,quality breakfasts and cheapish
  • Options
    If you come out of the station and turn right an walk down Waterloo Road for about 5 mins theres a cafe down there. Also a Gregs round the back of the station.
  • Options
    dont go to the pub on waterloo station for food (in the corner by the cashpoint by plaform 1). its food tastes awful.
  • Options
    Cheers for the suggestions lads.