Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yeovil vs Charlton Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    clucking bell
  • Options
    so close to getting in at HT at 0-0. Poxy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]hull were 2-0 down to wet spam but are now 3-2 up

Shame we're not at home, with 11 men, and playing west spam. ;):(
  • Options
    This sounds like one of those games.
  • Options
    commentator doing very well considering he hasn't got any help
  • Options
    we try to respond however, lets hope the wind helps us second hald, their corner tho' headed over, maybe the game will be abandoned, doubt it tho
    Half time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]1--0 shoot :o(

dazzler this is exactly why sodje decision is bad,yes they might have scored but we would have had 11 men on the pitch with a whole half in front of us with the wind in our favour now we are 1-0 down and down to 10 men.Conceding is not the end of the world going down to 10 men makes it nigh on impossible now.
  • Options
    it's unfortunate but we have the wind now, lets take it 2-1 or even better 7-1
  • Options
    my son (at the game) is wet, cold and pissed off ... but still singing ... wind behind us in 2nd half
  • Options
    Would like to know how their forward got the wrong side of Sodje in the first place. Did they say on commentary?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why do we so often concede right before half-time??
  • Options
    we need to sort our away form out though as sooner or later it will make the pressure on the home games massive.
  • Options
    accrding to suzisausage on twitter it was the wind that scored
  • Options
    OK, cup of tea and hope
  • Options
    Come on Bailey and Racon we need you now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]1--0 shoot :o(

dazzler this is exactly why sodje decision is bad,yes they might have scored but we would have had 11 men on the pitch with a whole half in front of us with the wind in our favour now we are 1-0 down and down to 10 men.Conceding is not the end of the world going down to 10 men makes it nigh on impossible now.
    I bet more people would be saying that if it was Llera who was playing and got sent off.

Can understand why he tried to make the tackle though, but that doesn't make it a good decision by him.
  • Options
    bottle of ale and hope
  • Options
    on live table, down to 3rd ... we'll get it back it 2nd half
  • Options
    Now watch the wind change direction.
  • Options
    following the game on charlton life we always feckin lose so im going to feck right off now and pray for a draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Now watch the wind change direction.

Thats a classic Charlton supporter quote lol
  • Options
    colchester 1-0 up.
  • Options
    Sounds like the wind is playng a huge part in the game.

We have it in our favour for the 2nd half. Would have taken a point before the game. Will be ecstatic with one now.
  • Options
    commentary back
  • Options
    So, they are at home, winning against 10 me, and kicking the 'right' way for them, we have 1700 soaked and fed up fans, but we have the wind in our favour....they are playing the liquidator
  • Options
    akpo sodje on for racon
  • Options
    I'll pretend I wont notice who scored for Yeovil...or where he is on loan from ;-)
  • Options
    Akpo Sodje came on for Racon at h/t, just won a free kick.
  • Options
    C'mon Akpo! Could this be a Sodje Day?
  • Options
    whats the commentatot on about? Akpo DID play last week. why is he making things up?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!