Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Um.... Hi....

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
Sorry this is my first attempt so if its a bit rubbish apologies. Anyway after the slight discord caused by those who seem to only appear after a bad result I'm just hoping to say I'm here thick and thin so please be nice to me! I'm at Uni up in Derby so only see matches when I come home for the weekend or the hols so CL and others are pretty much the only way I keep up with the CAFC 'mood' rather than results.

Can't think what else to say, so... C'mon the reds, and hurray for Mrs Sodje?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome. We are a friendly bunch on the whole. Be good to hear your views.
  • Options
    Hear Hear to the Mrs Sodje sentiments mate !!!

And welcome to the madhouse !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thenewbie[/cite]Mrs Sodje

sign her up!

welcome along mate, as a fellow student in exile (up half an hour from you in Shef) i know it's hard sometimes to keep in touch but the away games do the trick!
  • Options
    welcome newbie. Warning! this site can become addicktive.
  • Options
    Welcome Newbie, just avoid any mention of Glaswegian football and you should be ok!
  • Options
    Hi thenewbie, I have a question for you: If you are really, "hoping to say I'm here thick and thin", how long will it be before you have to change your name? I see you aren't event the newest member here anymore. ;-)

Ayway, welcome and have fun.
  • Options
    there can only be one newbie. those others must just be cashing in on me.
  • Options
    Got your Millwall Ticket....................?

(Sorry, that the Paranoier in me
    ;-) )
  • Options
    Watch out for the dreaded pixies.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: thenewbie[/cite]Mrs Sodje[/quote]

sign her up!

welcome along mate, as a fellow student in exile (up half an hour from you in Shef) i know it's hard sometimes to keep in touch but the away games do the trick![/quote]

Snap hallam or uni?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome!

and i heard that theres 10 sodjes (boys) i dono how many of them play football but having them all in 1 team wouldnt be bad :D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Merty111[/cite]Welcome!

and i heard that theres 10 sodjes (boys) i dono how many of them play football but having them all in 1 team wouldnt be bad :D

There's 1 sister in a family group photo
  • Options

thenewbie
    We have all been newbies. In fact at one time I was the youngest person in the world.
  • Options
    SiSi
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite]

thenewbie
    We have all been newbies. In fact at one time I was the youngest person in the world.

Haha, good work.

And welcome, newbie!
  • Options
    welcome mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]Snap hallam or uni?

Uni mate... how about you? Been up here since 06 though spent last year out in Spain

Should have a beer sometime... you going stockport?
  • Options
    Next game I'm going to is the Milwall home game, day after I get home lol. Talk about in at the deep end...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]Snap hallam or uni?[/quote]

Uni mate... how about you? Been up here since 06 though spent last year out in Spain

Should have a beer sometime... you going stockport?[/quote]
    Im at Hallam fresher im staying at the forge bang on sheff utd's ground
    yea sounds good and yea i'm going stockport