Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The next C.L.I.T day.

JTJT
edited November 2009 in General Charlton
Any early ideas? Need to get involved.

Early Feb maybe, Swindon, Bristol Rovers both Saturday 3pm's.

Comments

• Options
    I would think after yesterday that it will not be until the weather warms up and somewhere with a roof as well
  • Options
    I'd think the CLIT will take a while to dry out after the drenching it took yesterday...
  • Options
    Nothing worse than a damp steaming CLIT.... christ you could write a whole carry on CLIT film.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Nothing worse than a damp steaming CLIT.... christ you could write a whole carry on CLIT film.

I'm sure you could be the cameraman, Adam ......!

;o)
  • Options
    brissie rovers sounds good
  • Options
    Carry on Cliting!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]brissie rovers sounds good

My 40 that weekend so will probably make a weekend of it up there!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]brissie rovers sounds good[/quote] Your gig then son
  • Options
    Maybe not the next trip ....... but last Saturday quite a few of us were talking about the Exeter away game, 24 April.

Maybe going down on the Friday, St George's Day, doing a session in either Exeter or Torquay (about 15 miles away).
    And in the morning playing the proposed Charlton Life FC v Exeter supporters return fixture.

Could be a great time!
  • Options
    And the day before my (30th) birthday Oggy...........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If that was you laughing at me trying to get in my seat on the coach after the game MOG, i reckon you'll be lucky to remember you're 30th mate ;-)
  • Options
    Don't remember that KBls, where was you sitting on the coach ?
  • Options
    Near the front, with the bright pink top. In front of that bald bloke who never stop blooming moaning, jeez i thought women were bad ;-)
  • Options
    Well up for a St George's weekend down there Oggy, been on my radar for a while!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]And the day before my (30th) birthday Oggy...........

Your 30th.....................you wish!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Near the front, with the bright pink top. In front of that bald bloke who never stop blooming moaning, jeez i thought women were bad ;-)

There were a lot of bald moany men on the coach!
  • Options
    And I wasn't one of them !
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]And the day before my (30th) birthday Oggy...........

Your 30th.....................you wish!!!!

Well said, SoundAs. Ha, 30th my arse.

MoG .... remember your user name.... Miserable OLD Git, he he he

;o)
  • Options
    "Old-ISH" !
  • Options
    I'd love to as its my 32nd birthday on the saturday but as my new born son should be about 3 weeks old by then i can't see it happening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]I'd love to as its my 32nd birthday on the saturday but as my new born son should be about 3 weeks old by then i can't see it happening.

Take him with you, Vinnie. Indoctrinate him young.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Well up for a St George's weekend down there Oggy, been on my radar for a while!

Nice one, ISaw ........ let's try and mark it deffo in the calendar?
    Be like Plymouth all over again, lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]I'd love to as its my 32nd birthday on the saturday but as my new born son should be about 3 weeks old by then i can't see it happening.

Take him with you, Vinnie. Indoctrinate him young.

;o)

Love to Oggy mate. Can't see my pregnant Mrs agreeing to that though. Hormones? Certainly alot of moans. ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]

Love to Oggy mate. Can't see my pregnant Mrs agreeing to that though.

Hormones? Certainly alot of moans. ;)

Her-moans?

Just semantics ladies, before you beat me up(!)

;o)