Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our fans when we travel

2»

Comments

• Options
    One of the biggest issues facing this country today is we have lost the ability to laugh at each other and ourselves without someone complaining about it. I was next to the Yeovil Saturday and there was a few cockney wxxker comments from them, does it matter, not at all.

For Gods sake Oliver Cromwell was less puritanical than some people these days!!!!!

I know, lets ban drinking, expressing of any opinions other than positive ones, or even looking a bit pissed off at football!!

On the subject of drinking, I had some wine stolen on the CLIT coach, I know who you are Dave Mehmet, your time will come - TONIGHT
  • Options
    Ha, the amazing empty bottle of wine trick. Half time coach sitting lightweights
  • Options
    You need to have a good drink to watch Charlton.

Fact!

Some on here are better suited to watching Darts on the telly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Berrys Tash[/cite]
    On the subject of drinking, I had some wine stolen on the CLIT coach, I know who you are Dave Mehmet, your time will come - TONIGHT

I don't mean to be a grass, but he still had red teeth on the train to work this morning :-)
  • Options
    nothing wrong with getting drunk and having a good sing song - however the abuse and aggresive behaviour is not necesarry. One of the nice things about yeovil was being able to go into their marquee for a couple of beers before the game. That sort of thing stops if we are all abusive
  • Options
    I didn't know Oliver Cromwell went to away matches...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Berrys Tash[/cite]One of the biggest issues facing this country today is we have lost the ability to laugh at each other and ourselves without someone complaining about it. I was next to the Yeovil Saturday and there was a few cockney wxxker comments from them, does it matter, not at all.

For Gods sake Oliver Cromwell was less puritanical than some people these days!!!!!

I know, lets ban drinking, expressing of any opinions other than positive ones, or even looking a bit pissed off at football!!

I think you'll find tubby, that the bottle in question was actually bought with the whip money, so kindly retract the "stolen" comment!!