Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where Was Leon McKenzie Yesterday?

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
Apologies if this has already been answered.

Hopefully he was just a victim of circumstance. I.E the right back situation meant that Parky felt he had to put Omuszi on the bench.

Have a horrible feeling that we are going to hear that he has another niggle.

Comments

• Options
    Tuesday will tell.
  • Options
    I think Parky mentioned in an interview that he was injured again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I think Parky mentioned in an interview that he was injured again.

Where did you hear/read that?. No mention in his post match on the O/S or the 3mins of audio on the BBC website.

When these things are not mentioned it usually isn't good news. Will be a real shame if has got injured again as he was starting to look the part.
  • Options
    I think it was interview i heard when he was talking about Akpo Sodje and the importance of him signing because of the continuing problems with McKenzie's fitness. If i can find it i'll stick it up.
  • Options
    if this is true that mckenzie has a niggle parky should consider either bringing back dickson or another loanee.burton needs a op. mooney nearing the end of loan period,mcleod not good enough,tuna bit too young.by the way akpo was excellent yesterday.i hate loanees but with no money beggars cant be choosey
  • Options
    Think we've got Mooney for Bristol R and Brighton, so McKenzie not needed again until Dec 5. That means if he does have a niggle that's still almost two weeks for him to shake it off...

As for Burton needing an op, the physio room has clearly taken a different view and decided he can play through it all the way to the end of the season.

Akpo here until just before Xmas, I guess, so I can't see we're so desperate that we need to think the unthinkable and call Dickson back.
  • Options
    And McLeod has served his ban! So he will be back on the bench for Tuesday I think! I really hope Reading or Wednesday may want McLeod, would swap him in a flash for Mooney or Sodje