Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yeovil v Charlton You Tube Video

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
Dedicated to our fantastic fans for braving the weather. If you were there see if you are in the video, pass it around the network and help us try and get a 1,000,000 views

Cheers
Phil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1rZR5hhUTE

Comments

• Options
    It really just needed the winner to top the day.

Nice vid, cheers.
  • Options
    Great video mate, be good if you done that for all away games you went to :) :P

how the hell you could hold ur phone in that though, i had diffuclty keeping mine half dry
  • Options
    brilliant video, nice one
  • Options
    If you look at the end of the vid you can see the screen is going lol, it was only when it dried out that it must have short circuited or something. Plus Lleras shirt shrunk a little over the heater on the dashboard but still a good fit.
    Just pleased that i managed to salvage the video clips by dragging and dropping them from my computer, they wernt saved to the chip only to the phone so i was lucky. The phone still turns on but its just the screen
  • Options
    very nice one.
  • Options
    Great vid DJ ........got some great goalmouth action there too.

Captured the conditions and spirit of a great away day!
  • Options
    Very good! I love the, "You filthy scoundrel" shout.
  • Options
    I didn't realise that Danny Dyer was a Charlton fan!
  • Options
    great line:

"it's not gonna make a difference steward, we're going on the pitch!"
  • Options
    I was just winding up the steward, we'd been having banter with him all day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    anyone come down with the flu yet lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice DJ[/cite]anyone come down with the flu yet lol

Not yet, might be getting that way soon though
  • Options
    Nice vid........
  • Options
    Has Miguel Lllera seen our latest financial accounts? He might have to pay to replace that shirt himself!
  • Options
    Terrible throw from Llera.
  • Options
    it was a wind assisted throw, baseys corners were taking off like missiles. i was wondering whether that was the wind or the norm lol
  • Options
    Phil, I was right next to you at the top of the terrace and can remember you making the vid! There's a brief glimpse of me to the left of the screen 1min and 29secs into the video.

Great stuff, a truly memorable (but not to be repeated I hope) experience.
  • Options
    [quote]There's a brief glimpse of me to the left of the screen 1min and 29secs into the video.

.[/quote]

jees that was brief lol
  • Options
    Doesn't even look like it was raining - what's all the fuss about ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Doesn't even look like it was raining - what's all the fuss about ?[/quote]

lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ooh i'm in it too! 1.54 in blue lookin like a drowned rat! & they got Lovechilds kick too, quality!
  • Options
    good vid mate. same again tomorrow yeah.
  • Options
    I'm in it too . 1.58 you can't see my I'm under the big black umbrella :-)
  • Options
    Great video......'scoundrel' I ask you, how very dare you! Class throughout, and there is a bit showing the rain slanting through the darkening sky that says it all....quality.
  • Options
    i wasnt gonna say "scoundrel", i just stopped myself and readjusted lol
  • Options
    great video Choice.....quality website as well BTW mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite] they got Lovechilds kick too, quality!

Just watched it back, great connection walsh!
  • Options
    I didnt realise that one of ours volleyed that back out until it was mentioned, i thought it bounced off the stewards head lol
  • Options
    Great video, summed the day up
  • Options
    MoG found a link ....... the local Yeovil paper have put the link to your vid on their website.

You're world famous now.
    At least in Somerset ....(!)