Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My Son

BDLBDL
edited November 2009 in General Charlton
Harry, my youngest, is 6. A committed Addick he is known to shout plastics at any kid wearing a Chelsea top. Which is most of his classmates. No idea who taught him to say that.

Today, they have football coaching at the School in the hall. They ask him who he supports. "Charlton" he says, They're not bad was the reply. "Well your super super rubbish" he tells them. Turns out it was West Ham's Community scheme.

Well done to my son, I've taught him well!

What I want to know is why West Ham are operating in Gravesend.

I'll be speaking to Mr. Bolder tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    Good lad......

Someone should email Scally to wind him up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Harry, my youngest, is 6. A committed Addick he is known to shout plastics at any kid wearing a Chelsea top. Which is most of his classmates. No idea who taught him to say that.

Today, they have football coaching at the School in the hall. They ask him who he supports. "Charlton" he says, They're not bad was the reply. "Well your super super rubbish" he tells them. Turns out it was West Ham's Community scheme.

quality good lad
  • Options
    Great story, BDL ....!!

Yep, message for Mr Scally, message for Mr Scally, lol
  • Options
    Yes, he's learning fast. Spent six years at school in Gravesend and a few more drinking down there, a decent town in the late '50s and the '60s. Sorry to hear it's now sunk so low!
  • Options
    lol well taught!

My dad on the subject is an arsenal fan, so my little brother who is 6 has got in a few fights at school, latest was his best mate sed tottenham was best so he beat him up lol but it is sad isnt it that it comes out so early in childrens life, but then again why not start young :-)
  • Options
    Another example of the yob culture.

No respect for elders. Disrepectful and most likely speak with a glottal stop.

I blame the parents.
  • Options
    Thanks Henners! ;-)
  • Options
    Don't you mean "Fanks 'enners"?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Another example of the yob culture.

No respect for elders. Disrepectful and most likely speak with a glottal stop.

I blame the parents.

:-)
  • Options
    Were you standing behind him at the time D?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Were you standing behind him at the time D?

No. He takes a lot of stick from his classmates about supporting Charlton. But as he points out to them all, he watches Charlton regularly whereas they wear their replica kits.
  • Options
    That's just what I tell March Jr. to say (he,s 30 soon)!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Harry, my youngest, is 6. A committed Addick he is known to shout plastics at any kid wearing a Chelsea top. Which is most of his classmates. No idea who taught him to say that.

What I want to know is why West Ham are operating in Gravesend.

I'll be speaking to Mr. Bolder tomorrow.
    my mates 6 year old is one of 15 kids being coached by Chelsea at Dartfords ground.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Reminds me of my schooldays- being the only Charlton fan in a Streatham school, I say good on the little fella. Around my way the streets are festooned with chavvy males and geezer birds wearing their chavvy Chelsea shirts (mostly while Chelsea are actually playing). They have no clue about Chelsea or football- it is just a fashion logo for them to all intents and purposes. Your little lad is taking the moral high ground and that is always preferable to passing fads. He can sleep soundly at night knowing he is doing the correct thing!
  • Options
    Charlton fans should be prould
    Chelsea fans are fake people who just support big clubs for the wins every week and so they can feel better than anyone else
    Same with man u fans!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: youtube addick[/cite]Charlton fans should be prould
    Chelsea fans are fake people who just support big clubs for the wins every week and so they can feel better than anyone else
    Same with man u fans!

Careful not every Chelsea fan my uncle has been going to stamford bridge for over 30 years i dont think he supports them just to get a win as he stared supporting them when they were no wear near as good as they are now. Man u fans i agree with but again it wont be every untied fan there will be (just 2 or 3 in ma us case i think) hardocre who have been there forever even when united were not as good every club has there hardcore mate.
  • Options
    Brilliant story though BDL you should be very very proud he has quiet clearly had a good upbringing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: youtube addick[/cite]Charlton fans should be prould
    Same with man u fans!

Careful not every Chelsea fan my uncle has been going to stamford bridge for over 30 years i dont think he supports them just to get a win as he stared supporting them when they were no wear near as good as they are now. Man u fans i agree with but again it wont be every untied fan there will be (just 2 or 3 in ma us case i think) hardocre who have been there forever even when united were not as good every club has there hardcore mate.
    Sorry but I the average reflects my comments
  • Options
    Yea well in that case mate your right 100% right :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Sutton where I live there are many Chelsea "fans" one in every ten (if that) is a hardcore regular who remembers when they were shite and my comments are not aimed at them as they are decent supporters for whom I have respect. My comments are aimed at the rest who are chavvy bandwagon jumpers who are solely on it for the percieved glory. These people deserve all the plastic and worse tags they get. BDL's son is a Gem for sticking up for his club!