Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bristol Rovers - MATCH THREAD

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Full Metal Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Barstewards Leeds!
    [cite]Posted By: Full Metal Addick[/cite]Stand aside Leeds, here we come!
    I blame you!

What, I'm on the Leeds score sheet as an assist?

No lol, but your comment came up then boom they scored ;o(

Don't worry, I kicked myself when I saw that Leeds had scored :(
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: heavenSE7[/cite]Silly question maybe, but lets say the league is Leeds' as many would suggest... would you rather 2nd place or have a risky but fun Playoff Final....

Very silly question! :)

Really pleased with the result today. It's nice to have a set back and still win comfortably; that's what promotion contenders do
  • Options
    Just for the record 2nd aswell. Nobody remembers where you finished when your in the Championship next year.... but seeing as I missed 'thee' Playoff final all them years ago I just still want one day out at Wembely to watch the addicks. I thought the paint trophy was to be it but nevermind!

Good 3 points today, showed that we do have a bit of bite in us again after the terrible week we endured Carlilse, Northwitch and Southampton. 6 points from MK Dons and Bristsol who are 2 playoff placed teams and an unlucky point at Yeovil has been a good week for Parky and his men. Well done. 9 goals at home in the process.. and i've been to niether!
  • Options
    Sums up charlton really- take a two goal lead, chuck it away then get it back again. Wish I could have seen that one, be interested to know what the atmo was like at the Valley.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Leeds United 42 and a game in hand
    Charlton Athletic 36
    Colchester United 33
    Norwich City 32
    Huddersfield Town 30
    Milton Keynes Dons 29
    Swindon Town 28
    Bristol Rovers 28
    Walsall 27
    Millwall 26
    Southend United 23
    Hartlepool United 23
    Yeovil Town 22
    Exeter City 22
    Gillingham 21
    Oldham Athletic 21
    Carlisle United 20
    Brentford 19
    Leyton Orient 19
    Brighton and Hove Albion 17
    Southampton 16
    Wycombe Wanderers 14
    Stockport County 14
    Tranmere Rovers 13
  • Options
    i see brighton will be in relegation this time next week when we have beaten them!!

Im a bit wary of norwich they are on good form, also those who suggest southampton will get play offs No chance
  • Options
    If we can fend of Norwich we should be fine, but they are building up quite a head of steam at the moment...
  • Options
    Great work tonight Dazzler and others, thanks for providing the updates and scores for others.

Those with the dockers language, expect a 6am knock on the door from the Met's Finest !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!