Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are we spurs fans??!

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
As soon as we went 2-0 up a large section of the north upper were demanding we score 10 goals. sorry, why?? Spurs scored 9 at the weekend and I understand if they chant we want 10 on Saturday. Why would we make such demands?6 goals fair enough. Let's not associate ourselves with spurs. We want 10? fcuk off. We want 3 points. We ain't spurs. We are charlton!! What the fcuk has "we want 10" got to do with us?

Comments

• Options
    que?
  • Options
    oh dear !!!!
  • Options
    Odd
  • Options
    you what?
  • Options
    So bleeding what its a bit of fun

FFS

What is wrong with people
  • Options
    We want 10, we want 10............
  • Options
    Come on, let the kids in the last couple of rows the J block enjoy themselves - they have long hard days at school.

;-)
  • Options
    Thought it was a witty comment on a recent football event.

It did stick in the throat a bit at 2 - 2 mind but hey it worked out OK in the end.
  • Options
    Some people on the match thread were getting a bit carried away as well after the two early goals. Rovers getting it back to 2-2 was a bit of a reality check!

I'm sure it was a bit of fun at the game but these sort of things have a habit of backfiring. Even assisting in raising the determination of the opposition to fightback. A 2-0 Charlton lead can always quickly disappear as we all well know! But as has been said you have to enjoy yourself when you can. Next time perhaps wait until we are 5-0 up though :-)
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2010
    I think some of our fans are turning into Spurs fans...

Not lost at home since March and BOOING a misplaced pass, starting chants to get Shelvey off, calling Sam a c*nt for not hugging the touchline, telling Parky he is a tosser and his tactics are crap.

It really is getting a bit tedious up in the H block.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I think some of our fans are turning into Spurs fans...

I hope not mate cant stand the feckers! although best mate is spurs just not one who goes to games :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I think some of our fans are turning into Spurs fans...

Not lost at home since March and BOOING a misplaced pass, starting chants to get Shelvey off, calling Sam a c*nt for not hugging the touchline, telling Parky he is a tosser and his tactics are crap.

It really is getting a bit tedious up in the H block.

Same twats every week. As has already been mentioned its John the Rat and his cronies.

Can' I suggest the following chant at home to Orient:

"We all agree John the Rat is w***er"
  • Options
    Usually I wouldnt mind but come on, it's not stop for the whole bloody match.

Do you hear any praise when something good happens? Do you f*ck.
  • Options
    who's John the rat ???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]who's John the rat ???

not me just to let you know lol, i never heard of him either!
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Probably a scared man right now......it looks like the Essex mafia might be taking an interest.
  • Options
    Don't want it to get personal - there is more than one person who is completely and utterly idiotic and non-sensical in their viewing of a football match.
  • Options
    when Jon Jo got the first against Swindon they were livid.

The bloke and his mates are scum, end of
  • Options
    All that lot were doing my head in this evening. All in the upper part of the H block. Had some very strange not seen before aint got a clue what he is on about pikeys near me too. oh joy.
  • Options
    when Jon Jo got the first against Swindon they were livid.

The bloke and his mates are scum, end of
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was pleased to hear the Covered End singing Shelveys name in the second half. Ok he was not great but worked hard and never hid. Also at 17, he needs fans support even when playing badly rather than hearing the groans and boos
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]

Probably a scared man right now......it looks like the Essex mafia might be taking an interest.

Just a slight one ;-)
  • Options
    I have wondered a couple of times about some of our hardcore up behind me in H block

It began about 20 minutes in, fair one, John the rat don't like anything, but the booing????? I hate Tottenham anda growing chunk of our support are rapidly turning into the archetypal scumbag yido. Stay at home yeah. Like most yidos,or go and join the sky sports yido brigade, but leave your shit away from Charlton
  • Options
    Was guna start a thread.

Pathetic at times Will write more tomo.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Was pleased to hear the Covered End singing Shelveys name in the second half. Ok he was not great but worked hard and never hid. Also at 17, he needs fans support even when playing badly rather than hearing the groans and boos

Exactly mate. Some tosser behind me calling him a poser etc soon piped down when I spoke to him . Booing our own youngsters is fcuking sad
  • Options
    I get frustrated sometimes granted, but booing??....It is the same clowns up the back of the North. Never played football in their life. Its embarrasing.
    Problem is, every dodgy performance we have its the same old shite from the same suspects. Crazy.
  • Options
    I don't know if it is "John the Rat" - although the bloke does remind me of vermin - but some bloke near me is always miserable, never claps/cheers a goal, and only seems to cheer up when we look like we might lose. Last night started shouting "Why don't you F*** Off Shelvey" - couldn't help myself and shouted back that he's the one that should "F*** Off". If I was a big bloke I would have punched him, as it was it was all I could do to keep my Mum under control as she thought he was a nob and it's the first time she's encountered him!
  • Options
    sounds shit .....

we are doign some really good things, grinding out some mid season, mid weeks scraps, with mid table teams.... its not gonna be that exciting, we just simply NEED the points....

fricken whining, negative.....

Im loving this seasn has been the best for ages......
  • Options
    So who is this John the Rat bloke then? Does he post on here?

Surely he's in the minority with his thoughts, so why doesn't someone say anything to him?