Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

question for the old'ns

upton Park 91/92 - 92/93 -v- Millwall

We wil 1-0, who scores? Lee Power or John Hendry?

Comments

• John Hendry in the 91/92 game.
    Millwall won 2-0 in the 92/93 game, it was live on ITV.
  • thought it was scott houghton on loan from spurs
  • [cite]Posted By: charltonfan[/cite]thought it was scott houghton on loan from spurs

You beat me to it...I think it was late on in the match as well, around five minutes left.
  • edited November 2009
    definately Hendry.

And the attendance that day was 8,177...........
  • Houghton came in 92-93. I remember him playing in a 2-0 win at Southend late in the season. Webster got the first with a looping header, Leaburn got the 2nd after dribbling round the entire defence (at least twice) before slotting in.
  • Hendry was in the 84th minute by the way.
  • took a loan player to finish the jinx
  • so were going with Hendry (on loan from spurs)?
  • no debate it was hendry.
  • cheers Fellas, thats cost me a pint, where did I get Lee Power from, did he even play in that game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Power played in the first game back at the Valley and was famously in an offside position when Walsh scored- thankfully it was missed (or ignored?) by the officials. He only played a few times for us (Peterborough away was another) before he went back to Norwich.
  • [cite]Posted By: upminsteraddick[/cite]cheers Fellas, thats cost me a pint, where did I get Lee Power from, did he even play in that game?

Power was on loan when we went back to the Valley so if the Hendry game was 91/92 then Power wasn't playing in that game.
  • see power dad everyday,lee is big into the racing now
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]see power dad everyday,lee is big into the racing now

Didn't his publishing company go bust earlier this year?
  • is that lees? dads a builder lives in catford,lee had a horse that won the welsh national or some other big race and odds started at around 500 to 1,dont think dad had much on it unlike the rest of the family
  • untill last week i was calling him ron for some strange reason untill he told me it was mick.
  • [cite]Posted By: upminsteraddick[/cite]cheers Fellas, thats cost me a pint, where did I get Lee Power from, did he even play in that game?

Don't feel too bad. Scott Minto thought Power scored the first goal back at The Valley.
  • i knew it was hendry.

does that make me old?
  • kind of a volley