Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I bet Capello is gutted

How can you not know where your Dad is from?

Mears

Comments

• Options
    What a tool. Never seen him play anyway would he actually get in the squad do we think?
  • Options
    fcuk me we must be struggling for right backs !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]How can you not know where your Dad is from?

Mears
    That story reads as though his mum isn't too sure of many details about his father....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]What a tool. Never seen him play anyway would he actually get in the squad do we think?

Absolutely no chance. I'd pick an unfit Gary Neville ahead of him.
  • Options
    we were linked with him when Young left I think
  • Options
    Perhaps his mother isn't sure which one "did the damage!"
  • Options
    perhaps a DNA test is in order !!
  • Options
    I wonder whether Luke Young might reconsider his inernational retirement.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]What a tool. Never seen him play anyway would he actually get in the squad do we think?

Absolutely no chance. I'd pick an unfit Gary Neville ahead of him.

That bad is he lol. Well they might as well sign me up then.
  • Options
    Mears is a decent right back but nothing more, certainly would not put him ahead of Johnson, Brown, Onougha (Man City).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The question is how FIFA, the world governing body, allowed him to play for a country without checking proof of eligibility in the first place. They really are a bunch of useless tossers.
  • Options
    You should play for your own country and thats the end of it. I remember a world cup game, maybe 2002, france played senegal and it remember it was widley said in newspaper/tv that Patric Viera would be playing against his country(senegal). Your either one nationality or the other not both. If he(mears) has allready played for one country then that is his own country, you cant start changing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]You should play for your own country and thats the end of it. I remember a world cup game, maybe 2002, france played senegal and it remember it was widley said in newspaper/tv that Patric Viera would be playing against his country(senegal). Your either one nationality or the other not both. If he(mears) has allready played for one country then that is his own country, you cant start changing.

And the two poles that played for Germany against Poland.