Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Classico - this weekend

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
First half on the red button

love a good Classico I do

Comments

• Options
    Apparently "Three quarter of a Billion Pounds" on the pitch tonight.
  • Options
    Real looking annoyingly effective at the back and dangerous on the counter. Never thought I'd say this, but Barca need to bring Ibra on to give us some height up front. Not that it would matter much with Alves and Abidal unable to deliver a single decent ball into the box
  • Options
    LOL - Pep, I can do your job better than you :o)
  • Options
    Wrong about Alves though.

Still, 2 out of 3 ain't bad!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: North Lower Neil[/cite]Wrong about Alves though.

Still, 2 out of 3 ain't bad!
    I'd have taken 0 out of 3 if it meant Barca won!
  • Options
    I actually think that "blind pass" by Alves towards the end was one of the best executed passes I have EVER seen
  • Options
    Messi is in a different league to anyone in the world...he was unbelievable.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Messi is in a different league to anyone in the world...he was unbelievable.

Funnily enough Spaniards say the same about some players in the Premiership.
  • Options
    This Saturday’s Classico should be a big one and after seeing Arsenal get battered by “The New Special One/Little Magician”(tm Andy Gray) I’m really excited about this.

It’s on at 8pm so should be getting back to London from Southampton around then and was looking to see if anyone knew of any Spanish/Catalan Pubs that will show the game in London. Would be great to celebrate Charlton’s win by watching this in a lively atmosphere ?
  • Options
    SE9, i watched the game earlier in the year at a hotel in Queensway/Hyde Park and the surrounding area was jam packed with Spanish people as there are quite alot of hotels & hostels close by.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite] It’s on at 8pm so should be getting back to London from Southampton around then

Kick off is at 9pm our time.
  • Options
    i'm sure bradley's spanish bar will show it if they have sky.

tucked just behind oxford street, tottenham court road end.
  • Options
    Cheers guys,

Yeah I found Bradley's through Google but wasn't too sure if they showed games in there.
  • Options
    Ryans Bar in Carter Lane by St Pauls.
    Run by Spanish guy, with tapas etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Ryans Bar in Carter Lane by St Pauls.
    Run by Spanish guy, with tapas etc

They show the footy in there mate ?