Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

End of season points tally

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
i think the way leeds are going they will get one hundred points easily would like to think we will get 90 odd what do u think?

Comments

• Options
    This is the Beginning
    That never was;
    The Ending
    That never will be.
    Only the Realization
    Of a Plan
    That is Perfect
    And unfolds as It should.
    Never designed,
    Though eternally there;
    Demanding the Silence of Wonder
    When the New bursts forth;
    Crying for Action
    When the New becomes Old;
    The Joy of Gratitude
    Being the Constant
    Binding the Two
    And making them One.
  • Options
    if leeds keep going at this rate they will get precisely 115 points... 2.5points per game. that wont happen.
  • Options
    Just guessing ..... we're roughly "on course" for about 94 points....?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Oggy,

That was not a guess, you worked it out with a calculator!. I made it 94.4 points, just a guess of course
  • Options
    Round it up to 96 and I'll be happy............
  • Options
    If we can continue to average 2 points per game then we'll go up automatically and we're well on course for that.

One thing i feel that's in our favour is although we obviously have players who are very important to us (Dailly, Sodje, Bailey, Burton etc), we don't seem to rely on any one individual. As an outsider it looks as though Norwich rely heavily on Grant Holt. If he misses any games then they might start to slip up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Harry Gregory[/cite]Oggy,

That was not a guess, you worked it out with a calculator!. I made it 94.4 points, just a guess of course

Well, what I did, Harry ...... was to see we've already got 39 points from 19 games - so double it: 78 points from 38 games, leaving 8 games to play @ our season's average of around 2points per game = 16

78 + 16 points = 94 points after 46 games played.
    See, easy ..... who needs a calculator? And anyway, no team yet has finished on 94.4 points, lol

;o)
  • Options
    GLR/RadioLondon is on 94.9.
    Does that help ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]GLR/RadioLondon is on 94.9.
    Does that help ?

lol, MoG ....!

Now you've only gone and revealed my secret formula, ha ha!

;o)
  • Options
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=27928&page=2#Item_23