Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

not trying to be rude

But how the feck did you fatties get through the turnstyles last night ?

Comments

• Options
    Lol!
  • Options
    not much space by the chairs either.

Glad we all stood as it would have been bloody uncomfortable.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]But how the feck did you fatties get through the turnstyles last night ?

"turnstyles" is that another (subliminal)dig at the fatties or just p*ss poor spelling (not trying to be rude)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Lol!
    Glenn and his Dad got through together
  • Options
    had less trouble with last nights turnstiles than I have had with many this season including those at The Valley.
  • Options
    I often thought this as well. The North stand turnstyles have plenty of room but going through the East stand turnstyles is a tight squeeze even though i am only 11 stone. I dunno how the bigger people cope?
  • Options
    davy

I often thought this as well. The North stand turnstiles have plenty of room

Is this irony? The lower north stand turnstiles are incredibly narrow and the stewards are on constant standby to let in through the gates anybody above size L who cant force their way in thru the turnstiles. I have often thought that some people must get stuck, especially if wearing their winter coats etc; thankfully the people pushing behind usually clears the blockage. I think the designers believed it would be mainly schoolkids using these particular turnstiles. If the East stand turnstiles are even narrower I am surprised so many people manage to get in there.
  • Options
    At least they aint as bad as the ones at Yeovil, got a metal bar right at the end so you get stuck or walk into the bar, which of course I did :(
  • Options
    I used to think the worst ones were at Portman Road.