Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

whitgift school

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
interesting article in 442 mag about the private school in Croydon where they play football and have established relationships with Palace and to a lesser extent Charlton.

Victor moses went there and palace pay fees for some players to attend.

we have 13 YO stefan amokwandoh there.

John Humphrey is quoted as saying 'we have quite a few guys at charlton (where he is an academy coach) who go to private schools.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]interesting article in 442 mag about the private school in Croydon where they play football and have established relationships with Palace and to a lesser extent Charlton.

Victor moses went there and palace pay fees for some players to attend.

we have 13 YO stefan amokwandoh there.

John Humphrey is quoted as saying 'we have quite a few guys at charlton (where he is an academy coach) who go to private schools.

I think I'm right in saying that John Humphrey also coaches at Whitgift.
  • Options
    Whitgift school is also a slurrey (spit !) cricket ground.
    Just thought I'd mention it.........sitting here..............bored............
  • Options
    yes JH, steve kember and colin pates all coach there.
  • Options
    danny cipriani went there as well.

amazing facilities.
  • Options
    Was surprised to learn this. Its a *very* big rugby school, one of the top 10 in the country rugby wise.
  • Options
    Yes indeed falconwood...far better known for producing Rugby players than football.....similar in that respect to Dulwich College.