Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Yeh, I think it was on a Sunday evening. I think the young lad died a few years back from throat cancer.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited December 2009
    I take your HR Puf'n'stuff and raise you a set of Double Deckers - I thank you

Watch out for Tiger
  • Options
    Glad I found this on "youtube", thought I'd dreamt it all.............
    you don't want to know my other dreams...................................................
  • Options
    I don't remember this at all. I think I had a sheltered upbringing.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    The Double Deckers - brilliant

Puffnstuff -always scared the life out of me! :)
  • Options
    Funny, I often refer to Witchipoo and people look at me as if Im mad......Used to love watching this...and the Banana splits.

and Come on board, come on board, come on board with the double deckers.....least thats how I remember the lyrics....lol
  • Options
    Double Deckers - marvelous, featuring of course Aswad's Brinsley Forde...
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Jack Wild (Wilde?)...yes he died alone and more or less penniless a couple of years or so ago somewhere in the London area....also had a drink problem if my memory serves me right.
    Sad end to a promising life and career...he never seemed to do anything very much past his child actor heyday.
    Was the child lead (The Artful Dodger)in the original West End production of Oliver for many a day and wasn't he in the movie too?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Double Deckers - marvelous, featuring of course Aswad's Brinsley Forde...

And renowned stage actor Peter Firth also known for playing Harry Pearce in Spooks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Jack Wild (Wilde?)...yes he died alone and more or less penniless a couple of years or so ago somewhere in the London area....also had a drink problem if my memory serves me right.
    Sad end to a promising life and career...he never seemed to do anything very much past his child actor heyday.
    Was the child lead (The Artful Dodger)in the original West End production of Oliver for many a day and wasn't he in the movie too?

Correct regarding Oliver but he died in Bedfordshire, and was married as far as I know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Jack Wild (Wilde?)...yes he died alone and more or less penniless a couple of years or so ago somewhere in the London area....also had a drink problem if my memory serves me right.

Correct regarding Oliver but he died in Bedfordshire, and was married as far as I know.

Yep....and was a born again Christian....had his tongue and larynx removed at one point!!!
    Was actually born in 52 making him much older than I thought.
    Also, it was Mark Lester who did the Oliver movie role.
  • Options
    No - Lester was Oliver, you were right first time - Wilde was Dodger.
  • Options
    I saw Jack Wilde about a year before he died in Panto at Greenwich Theatre, poor fella was in a state then..
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOLkfB1f4Mo&feature=youtube_gdata