Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Windows 7 , Paralells

edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
So I've bought windows 7 and gonna run it on my mac , the questions are to anyone who has windows 7 is it all that? and is anyone using the parallels programme on mac ? if so what's it like?

Comments

• Options
    It is far superior to Vista in every way. More reliable, less clunky, easier to use.
  • Options
    I like it, seems to run and load better than vista, not sure if its that much better than xp tho
  • Options
    Got to admit my main concern is how well it deals with stopping virus as virus isn't even a word my mac understands
  • Options
    I run Parallels. The new version, 5, works really well. Have XP, Ubuntu and Google Chrome and they all run snappy as they should. Any virus' caught in the Win side, or otherwise, will be isolated in that "sandpit", at this point anyway.
  • Options
    I've got Parallels running XP... works very well. I can only imagine Windows 7 working even better...
  • Options
    It's smaller than Vista so it runs faster. I find it better than XP, but only cause it's easier on the eye, otherwise it does pretty much all the same functions just as well.