Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton v Charlton You Tube Video

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED AS THE ORIGINAL MOVIE CORRUPTED DURING UPLOAD. CHECK OUT NEW THREAD

Comments

• Options
    stops halfway for me :S :(
  • Options
    theres been an uploading error, i will upload again and post new link
  • Options
    "Might even go for a chinese myself...."
    LOL Brilliant!
  • Options
    Has anyone managed to watch the enitire video yet as i think there has been an uploading error but not sure as it might still be processing
  • Options
    Stops for me too
  • Options
    me too
  • Options
    It's a good video but it's missing that spark you had in the previous video's, I cant quite put my finger on it :)
  • Options
    And me. Chinese comment is funny (if not a little naughty!).

I loved the "it's a different shade of brown though. That's the pole vault, no not the pole vault......YEAHHHHHHHHH GOOAAALLLL"
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]It's a good video but it's missing that spark you had in the previous video's, I cant quite put my finger on it :)[/quote]

are you referring to yourself as the missing spark nicholas because of your absence. you will be back in the commentary box on saturday for southend but its the millwall one thats gonna be great, there will be a lot of non football footage no doubt

video currently being re-uploaded and should hopefully be viewable in its full glory by 9pm.
  • Options
    myself no dont be silly :) good chinese comment though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NEW UPLOADED VERSION - CHECK NEW THREAD SHORTLY