Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BRIGHTON V CHARLTON - WORKING YOU TUBE VIDEO

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUjRWyvhw0A

Reloaded after corrupted previous upload

Comments

• Options
    Keep em coming!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    According to the first comment posted on you tube i am a "racist cnut", this was removed immediately. i would just like to point out that i dont think a bit of tongue in cheek off the cuff humour can be condemned as being a racist, so just wanted to clear that up. had i said "chinese c***" or something thats a different matter. it might have come from a cheesed off seagull as i posted it on their forums aswell lol.

PC GONE MAD!!!!!
  • Options
    "jeff banks makes boxer shorts what are you talking about?"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]According to the first comment posted on you tube i am a "racist cnut", this was removed immediately. i would just like to point out that i dont think a bit of tongue in cheek off the cuff humour can be condemned as being a racist, so just wanted to clear that up. had i said "chinese c***" or something thats a different matter. it might have come from a cheesed off seagull as i posted it on their forums aswell lol.

PC GONE MAD!!!!!

I thought the comment in the video was a bit of subtle flirting......
  • Options
    [quote]I thought the comment in the video was a bit of subtle flirting......[/quote]

LOL. Yeah why not!! But no, just tomfoolery
  • Options
    Mate....... keeps these coming......

absolutely blinding....

"would you like to comment on the food?"

"yeah there definately a bit darker..."

hahaha
  • Options
    "Who scored that one?"

"Charlton Athletic!"

Funny.

PS. Isn't that fella in the glasses a bank manager - or at leased used to be?
  • Options
    haha that is where they do the shot put oh shit we've scored nice one mate.
  • Options
    took me about a day to come up with something on this one, much harder than the previous two due to the lack of atmosphere, banter in the ground and the distance from the pitch, ended up a little more comical than the others but its amazing what a huge difference adding music makes to a mini movie.
    Also unbeaten since these started so i may continue this until we lose or the end of the end of the season, who know...but some poor bugger who has to stand next to me at some point is gonna tell me to shut the fuck up eventually lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]...Also unbeaten since these started so i may continue this until we lose or the end of the end of the season, who know...but some poor bugger who has to stand next to me at some point is gonna tell me to shut the fuck up eventually lol

Long may it continue. Love 'em
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jeff Banks makes boxer shorts, lol.

Keep 'em coming choice. Could have a compilation CD at end of the season ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]but some poor bugger who has to stand next to me at some point is gonna tell me to shut the fuck up eventually lol

lol , definitely ....
  • Options
    Can't believe Mike is a chicken and mushroom man, i always had him down as beef and onion........

And Reed at an away game, blimey :-)
  • Options
    Just watched it with no sound as at work.

Such a strange place to watch football.
  • Options
    was about to do that JT, but may well wait till i get home tonight
  • Options
    Jeff Banks makes boxer shorts !!!!!!
  • Options
    Good work mate - just watched all three and have to say they are un-PC, nerdy, passionate and....brilliant.

Would be great if you could keep it going through a (hopefully) promotion season. The pre match stuff is cracking too.
  • Options
    Un PC is good within reason, the countries gone mad anyway!! At least i beeped out the derogatory comment :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]"Who scored that one?"

"Charlton Athletic!"

Funny.

PS. Isn't that fella in the glasses a bank manager - or at leased used to be?

Yes he was for Barclays.
  • Options
    when r u going to show us what real youtube footy fans video , violence ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]when r u going to show us what real youtube footy fans video , violence ;-)[/quote]

probably in the week commencing 19th December
  • Options
    LOL thats what i was thinking
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Good work mate - just watched all three and have to say they are un-PC, nerdy, passionate and....brilliant.

Would be great if you could keep it going through a (hopefully) promotion season. The pre match stuff is cracking too.

agree with that, very funny mate...keep em coming
  • Options
    just had a look at all your videos mate, they are very good and well produced. keep it up if you can

can i just ask how comes you have only just started doing these? also the quality is quite good in them all aswell
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram

And Reed at an away game, blimey :-)

..... at any game is a bit of a shocker at the moment!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: EastTerrace[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram

And Reed at an away game, blimey :-)[/cite]
    [cite]

..... at any game is a bit of a shocker at the moment![/cite]

Yeah you fookin plastic part timer :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]just had a look at all your videos mate, they are very good and well produced. keep it up if you can

can i just ask how comes you have only just started doing these? also the quality is quite good in them all aswell[/quote]

Iv been doing video editing for years, it started in 2004 when i had an idea to convert peoples family/holiday VHS footage onto DVD with a nav menu and Soundtrack.

Then I went to gambia in 2005 and made a 75 minute documentry/movie with soundtrack. I was selling them on ebay at the time for £25 and sold about 40 i think. It was quite a useful tourist guide thing.

The following year i edited an episode of "Britains youngest Mums" for granada television. I knew someone at the time who was a cameraman for Granada after previously working for Chelsea FC. He got me the work and i got paid about £300 for that.

Since starting my business, i film and edit some of the gigs i do and thats when i started using you tube for networking.

As far as fooballs concerned, it just started at Yeovil really, never really considered it before but it seems to be a popular thing so im gonna keep it going whilst we remain unbeaten (superstitious now..) or until the end of the season. I don't think its detracts from my enjoyment of the match, it just takes quite a bit of time getting it all edited but its something i enjoy and its great to be able to combine that interest with my lifelong love for the mighty Charlton Athletic.

Just for the record i do website design also, did my own and have done plenty for others to....so you could say i have got a creative streak.
  • Options
    I remember when i purchased my first camcorder i took it to a home match v Blackburn and captured Brad Friedels goal and i seem to remember capturing Carlton Coles goal on the turn in the same game i think..
  • Options
    BTW Im trying to think up new ideas pre match now to keep the vids fresh and got some good stuff yesterday, it will probably be the best one so far for non football footage but other than the goal i dont think there were too many highlights in the match itself.

When you start the editing process it always appears that there isnt much to work with but its one of those addicting things that once you start its difficult to stop until its done, adding the music really makes a huge difference.

Southend should be produced by Monday evening, there wont be one for Stockport as im working, unless i can get hold of some footage from somebody on here who wants to do a stand in version and send me the footage on a disc. Im away for Christmas so am hoping my co commentator will get some from the Swindon match but should be back for Brentford.

Southend highlights include;

Jackass style leaping from a 20 ft ledge onto a mattress in Clancys car park, running for the barriers at the railway crossing and genuine footage of my co commentators double 9 dart finish plus Burtons goal and a load of other random stuff no doubt, havnt trawled through it yet.