Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anyone packing a spare for Sat?

MCSMCS
edited December 2009 in General Charlton
a beer for anyone who may be able to sort me

Comments

• Options
    You're such a pikey! ;-)

I think Dicko may have one mate, could get Ketters or Medders to get it for you?
  • Options
    you ever buy a ticket?
  • Options
    I have in the past lefty, but I never got made redundant before when the mrs just had a baby, therefore making me as Glenn put it a pikey. anyone have a spare would be good, snide comment people can fooook off. thanks
  • Options
    afka can you make this a sticky for home games please ;-)
  • Options
    ha ha yeah true

Thought you were back at work now fella??

None my end wish one of our lot was not coming then you could have his
  • Options
    Good luck getting one Oli, if I could afford to go myself I'd have happily got you one, hope alls well with the family (I sometimes forget your predicament sp?)
  • Options
    Yeah i am back to work now, just trying to catch up on myself, and remember i am on a considerable amount less money as what i was on!! Couple the fact i borrowed a bit off family too whilst i was off everytime i get paid i like to pay back what i owe!! Sob story maybe, but 20 pound for a charlton ticket is not what i need, but still want to go. Will be perchasing a half season ticket in the new year so i dont need to be a pikey anymore!!
  • Options
    Yeah true know that feeling from the past.

If i here of any ill let you know
  • Options
    Still want the spanner ticket Ol ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I have in the past lefty, but I never got made redundant before when the mrs just had a baby, therefore making me as Glenn put it a pikey. anyone have a spare would be good, snide comment people can fooook off. thanks

off to see you friends Robin and Kam on Tuesday. Any festive messages? : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you know what time it is people, the gypo is back on the ponce, anyone I know and love have a spare for satdee?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Come the pub Ol, I'm sure we'll have another fund on the go mate :o) Plus I'll check with my Dad , he was making noises about not coming.
  • Options
    Olly - mine is up for grabs.
  • Options
    Haha cheers mate, i am coming pub regardless, if i cant get a ticket i will just walk back to me mars house!! Wont let the whipround happen again, i felt embarrassed enough then, and still owe loads of people drinks, will get round to everyone tho, even if it takes a while!!

Let me know tho if ya dad aint interested i will defo owe you another beer.

Ps happy birthday dude
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Haha cheers mate, i am coming pub regardless, if i cant get a ticket i will just walk back to me mars house!! Wont let the whipround happen again, i felt embarrassed enough then, and still owe loads of people drinks, will get round to everyone tho, even if it takes a while!!

Let me know tho if ya dad aint interested i will defo owe you another beer.

Ps happy birthday dude

HELLO

*1905 waves furiously*
  • Options
    Anyone heard anything from 1905 lately?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Anyone heard anything from 1905 lately?

no he barely comes on here anymore. not seen or heard from him in ages.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Anyone heard anything from 1905 lately?

Nah, he doesn't seem to go to games anymore!
  • Options
    Shame, you would have thought he would have let someone have his ticket though!
  • Options
    I just whispered Dave so thanks James anyway dude, your next to Dave anyway ain't ya?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I just whispered Dave so thanks James anyway dude, your next to Dave anyway ain't ya?

I am indeed mate, I shall see you in the Lib.
  • Options
    Psst, any one mind if I tag along ?

Billy Nomates : (
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Psst, any one mind if I tag along ?

Stunned by the silence : (

NATHAN..................fancy a beer saturday?
  • Options
    Cheers 1905 top man.

Also Ray pop along to the Lib you know where we drink.
  • Options
    Glad you are sorted bruv!
    Everyone i know are going and they dont know why!
  • Options

Always enjoy talking to you Ray, see you tomorrow!
  • Options
    Dont even know why, cos the footie is pony, but i am really exited about tomorrow, have been ill all the start of this week had the ballrooms and and was chundering my ring up, so not had a booze all week, shall be looking forward to a nice couple of pints of something cold and boozy!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Cheers 1905 top man.

Also Ray pop along to the Lib you know where we drink.
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]

Always enjoy talking to you Ray, see you tomorrow!

Shucks ...................Thanks guys, the thought of football without several pints of tranqualising fluid was doing my head in. Its getting bad when Nathan dont even reply : (
  • Options
    Saturday spare anyone?? come on i'll entertain ya??
  • Options
    Booooo - dont think so mate!