Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Link to Peter Kay pre-sale.......

edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
ahead of it going general at 11am

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/bfrepn?CAMEFROM=CFC_UK_EV0558_WEBLINK

Comments

• Options
    Lol
  • Options
    I got mine this morning Sunday 6th November 2010
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I got mine this morning Sunday 6th November 2010

I got four for this day as well
  • Options
    As advised last night before I was rudely deleted.....this is a total rip off, largely due to the fact that he hasnt said or done anything funny since Phoenix Nights
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]As advised last night before I was rightly deleted.....this is a total bargain, largely due to the fact that he is incredibly funny and Phoenix Nights is hilarious

Indeed
  • Options
    I will not be silenced......Peter Kaye is no longer funny. £35.00 plus tickmaster charges is laughable. You'll be able to download the DVD for free soon. You'll get a better view.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]I will not be silenced......Peter Kay is a legend. £35.00 plus tickmaster charges is a bargain. You'll be able to download the DVD for free soon and see yourself on it with him on stage. You'll get a better view of him from the stage.

Cant agree more
  • Options
    Garlic Bread?
  • Options
    Stop crapping get cracking... avanti jerry..