Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

O's Game Moved

Comments

• Options
    Bloody Sky
  • Options
    Great, I presume we make some money out of this? How much for a L1 televised game?
  • Options
    bolox
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Great, I presume we make some money out of this? How much for a L1 televised game?[/quote]

£3.56
  • Options
    I hate Monday night football - FACT
  • Options
    League One football shouldn't be played on a Monday - that's for Premiership games that people would prefer to watch.....
    we'll lose a lot from tickets from both home and away fans, and make a bit from Sky - all a bit pointless. Lose a lot of atmosphere and tension playing after you know everyone elses scores too.
  • Options
    b*llocks...freezing cold Monday night, more than a few will stay at home and watch this I'm sure!!
  • Options
    Anyone know the latest day Sky can move a game before the scheduled date ? I am very keen on Huddersfield away but need it to be Sat @ 3pm ! A traditional KO time !
  • Options
    its the anniversary of cantona kicking a palace fan in the moosh!
  • Options
    We had two bus loads of kids coming to this and they where having a training day before the game. Wont be able to do that now its a bit of a nuisance,tickets all sold two busses booked and paid for... Oh well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't really see what all the fuss is about...........live game, under lights.........bound to win & the money generated will pay for the 500 O's fans & 500 Charlton "floaters" who stay at home to watch it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]We had two bus loads of kids coming to this and they where having a training day before the game. Wont be able to do that now its a bit of a nuisance,tickets all sold two busses booked and paid for... Oh well
    Invoice SKY for the inconvenience...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]We had two bus loads of kids coming to this and they where having a training day before the game. Wont be able to do that now its a bit of a nuisance,tickets all sold two busses booked and paid for... Oh well

At least talk to the club.

They might be able to do something for the youngsters for another Saturday game.......?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]We had two bus loads of kids coming to this and they where having a training day before the game. Wont be able to do that now its a bit of a nuisance,tickets all sold two busses booked and paid for... Oh well[/quote]
    Invoice SKY for the inconvenience...[/quote]

They might be able to do something for the youngsters for another Saturday game.......?[/quote]

Yeah mate thats what we're gonna do,bloody pain though with everyone so looking forward to it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]

They might be able to do something for the youngsters for another Saturday game.......?

Yeah mate thats what we're gonna do,bloody pain though with everyone so looking forward to it.

Sure, Uncle ....... frustrating for your people, I can well understand that.

Let's hope we put on a good performance and your party can watch it on Sky.
    And the club will honour ticketing and facilities arrangements - and still make it a good day out for your party.
  • Options
    Screwed me up, cheap ticket previosly booked from cornwall on train, fck sky