Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Informal celebration to mark the 'Back to The Valley' anniversary

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
Please note that there will be an opportunity to re-live the events of seventeen years ago by chatting with Colin Walsh, plus Colin Powell and Bob Bolder, in Bartram's prior to the kick-off tomorrow. In conjunction with the Club, the Fans' Forum have arranged an informal event with the hero of 1992 who will appear in Bartram's at some stage between 12.15pm and 1.30pm to chat with fans.

Slightly more detail can be found on the Official Site at http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=35253.

Comments

• Options
    Wow, i finally have a chance to meet my dad after all these years
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Wow, i finally have a chance to meet my dad after all these years

luke-i-am-your-father.jpg
  • Options
    Did anything actually take place, Dave ?

We arrived in Bartrams around 1.15 and friends who'd be in there for 30mins or so said there was no sign of any of the "suspects".

Hope you weren't let down.
  • Options
    I saw you in there. Paddy and colin walsh were there chatting to fans for about 30 mins about 1.20 up at the raised bit of bartrams. Walsh had a half lager whilst he chatted to fans and there were phots taken of him reminiscing with fans that came over to say hi.
  • Options
    I looked in about 1:35 ,wandered round saw nobody and left.

There may have been people there but if so they were inconspicuous.
  • Options
    It was quite busy and 2 people standing chatiing to some fans aren't going to stand out that £uch£ not sure what to suggest. Those that spoke to them enjoyed it.. Next time we'll put them in flashing blazers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]It was quite busy and 2 people standing chatiing to some fans aren't going to stand out that £uch£ not sure what to suggest. Those that spoke to them enjoyed it.. Next time we'll put them in flashing blazers.

I know them both, particularly Paddy, and looked round thoroughly. As I tried to say above I'm not saying that they weren't there just that I didn't see them.