Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Does The Rose of Denmark still open after games?

edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
Morning chaps,

Quick response needed as just about to leave! Does The Rose still open after full time? I remember a while ago you had to go round the back and show your season ticket to gain entry after games but don't know if this is still going on, haven't been up that way in a while...

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    During our last season in the Premiership Dermot paid for and constructed a tunnel into the garden. No drinks are served but its nice to sit in the small piece of brick and iron railing heaven amid the bustle of SE7

The entrance to the tunnel is a well-guarded secret.

Actually I think even Dermot has forgotten.
  • Options
    Thanks for the excellent response but possibly not the answer I was looking for. I suppose il have to find out for myself later.
  • Options
    You'll be fine Frank

Remeber season ticket and three pieces of photo ID and a utility bill for an address in SE7

See you there
  • Options
    By the time you read this you might well have discovered for yourself that any Charlton supporter will be let in at the back door. Also, if you turn up pre-match and make contact with any of us standing by the doors into the garden near the TV you can also get into the matchday 'Members of the Opposition' photo that'll go up on the wall at the end of the season :o)