Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gold and Brady at The Valley

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4779435.Gold_and_Brady_at_The_Valley/

Comments

• Options
    Very quick of the mark with the latest round of speculation!

Very interesting indeed (but probably nothing in it...).
  • Options
    Just passing on the news
  • Options
    Any more news on this?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Any more news on this?

they were sat next to Sir Peter Varney
  • Options
    west ham (and Palace) were also at home but they choose the Valley.

Maybe they are goiing to buy Southend.
  • Options
    Maybe they are goiing to buy Southend.[/quote]

I thought the same....; )

Maybe they will be at Palace next then Upton Park. Doing the rounds for free hospitality.
  • Options
    I heard something over the tannpy about Valley Gold ... a hint maybe?
  • Options
    No doubt the sunday press will pick up on it and make up a story. At least it will add to the posts on the takeover thread.
  • Options
    Now now, dont you all go getting your knickers (crotchless) in a twist eh.

Reg is holding an Ann Summers party at his later.....
  • Options
    how far this saga has gone on that today is the first real piece of genuine news / evidence,

and most of us don't really give a fig.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    David Gold's driver is rubbish though. He bumped the kerb coming out of Floyd Road...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]how far this saga has gone on that today is the first real piece of genuine news / evidence,

and most of us don't really give a fig.....

Ain`t that the truth !
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    yep bored with it all now michael knighton could do keepy uppy in charlton knickers and i would not bat an eye lid
  • Options
    Agree about Gold's driver though: I was parking when he went up Thorntree Road, away from the ground, towards Woolwich then 2 minutes later came slowly back again, stopped by the school and finally pointed the Roller in the right direction: towards the Oak!
  • Options
    Gold buys The Oak!
  • Options
    I saw David Gold's car in West Stand car park, realised it's not the first time I've seen it there. Takes up more than one space. Can't remember what game I saw it at before, some reason I'm thinking it was last season.
  • Options
    Birmingham?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]yep bored with it all now michael knighton could do keepy uppy in charlton knickers and i would not bat an eye lid

Oh i used to love Knight Rider, KIT rocks man
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cuff[/cite]Birmingham?
    Probably was actually, would make sense :-D
  • Options
    Nice of Gold to keep things nice and inconspicuouse.Christ, even the newsshopper got a whiff of it.. and they're last to know anything! ;-)
    One of the reasons the The Golden one was not too popular at brum was for his ' considerably richer than yow ' attitude by all accounts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What I want to know is how did Paul predict the result and goal scorer, when it was 0-0 when the article was posted.
  • Options
    He certainly parked his D GOLD reg roller where no-one could miss it. One slightly odd thing, I kept an eye on the directors box and at half time, SW stood outside and when Gold went into the lounge, he passed SW right by the door. SW did not exchange any kind of greeting at all and seemed to look right through him. SW then remained outside, on his own, looking at the Valley screen. Normally SW is very chatty and exchanges smiley pleasantries with everyone, and goes into the directors lounge. His behaviour was different, I'm most likely making something of nothing but it was enough to get me thinking.
  • Options
    "I'm sorry Mr Waggott, I can't understand a word you're saying".

As he passes RM he comments "Bloody northerners"......
  • Options
    It could also mean that if he takes over he has his ready in waiting CEO with him.

Certainly better looking than SW.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]It could also mean that if he takes over he has his ready in waiting CEO with him.

Certainly better looking than SW.[/quote]

Smaller boobs though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]It could also mean that if he takes over he has his ready in waiting CEO with him.

Certainly better looking than SW.

Smaller boobs though

Lol.