Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just checking fixture list

Last three home games, Colchester, Norwich and Leeds............very interesting.

Comments

• Options
    Agree is going to be an exciting end to the season if we continue the good recent form.
  • Options
    I would imagine that all 3 are far more concerned that they have to visit the Valley.
  • Options
    Assuming we are still in the race, it should be good for gate receipts too. There will probably be good home and away support.
  • Options
    With away trips to Huddersfield, MK Dons and Soton towards the end of the season plus derbys with Millwall and Gills, our next 15 games are going to be crucial to our success this season. On paper they all look like games we should be expecting 3 points from and we really need to go a good run now.
  • Options
    30 points from our next 15 games would leaves us with 72 points with 6 games to play ..... many of those 6 likely to be 6-pointers.

So with that in mind, ideally we need to set a 40 point target from those 15 games.
  • Options
    Leeds will more than likely be promoted by the time they come to the Valley so hopefully they'll be on their summer holidays already.

We need to win away against the likes of Wycombe, Brentford, Stockport etc to allow us breathing space when we go to Huddersfield and Southampton. Our run in is very tough.
    Norwich's run in looks pretty easy but you never know. Teams fighting against the drop can be just as tough (if not tougher) than playing the top sides.

As long as we match Norwich's results then beat them at the Valley i think that'll be enough for us. They've got Huddersfield and Millwall in their next 3 games so hopefully they'll drop points.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]30 points from our next 15 games would leaves us with 72 points with 6 games to play

We'll have 11 games to play. Its a 46 game season
  • Options
    Saturday 19th December is a big day and not just for us.

Charlton v Millwall
    Leeds v Southampton
    Norwich v Huddersfield
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]30 points from our next 15 games would leaves us with 72 points with 6 games to play

We'll have 11 games to play. Its a 46 game season

Of course, that's what I said, oops ..... ha ha

Don't ask me to be Statsman.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]With away trips to Huddersfield, MK Dons and Soton towards the end of the season plus derbys with Millwall and Gills, our next 15 games are going to be crucial to our success this season. On paper they all look like games we should be expecting 3 points from and we really need to go a good run now.

Agree with you but Gills is not a Derby for us.