Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Retro Shirts

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hmm, £6.50 for posting is a little steep. Will venture down there methinks.
  • Options
    all over the oscar, that's on the christmas list.
  • Options
    1974 is quite nice, not sure why but not a fan of the FADS.
  • Options
    All retro shirts in homage to shirts made after the time when manufacturers logo's were on them all look a bit knock off to me, the magic of the fads shirt was enhanced by the adidas emblem, I know they can't add it but sadly it doesn't look authentic as a result. All the old shirts pre 1975 look ok because those things weren't so present then. The Osca kit looks good- strange that the Osca logo is on it too (perhaps thats why it looks authentic!)
  • Options
    Adidas are funny about there logo, all the West Ham stuff that Score Draw make is Adidas less.

Osca probably didn't TM there logo
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Maybe Osca are no more- so nobody owns any copyright perhaps (that is why the Osca shirt looks exact). I know other retro Adidas strips don't feature the logo (licensing I'm sure) but somehow all those shirts look lesser because of it. Sadly though I doubt many of us can still fit into our Adidas classic strips so these will have to do!!
  • Options
    Looks like they've all gone!
  • Options
    Hers an idea, byu the fads one, get some of those internet iron on print things where u print an image from your pc and iron on. Print off an adidas badge and iron on.
  • Options
    not happy was all excited to have a look at the online stuff and the only picture u get is the FADS shirt and a couple of derek hales t shirts. i realise they might have sold out but they could still show the shirts with a sold out banner across them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doubt very much if they've sold out. I bought the OSCA top after the game on Saturday and they had plenty left, especially the yellow FADS one.
  • Options
    I had a look at them on saturday and I was going to get the 84 shirt, however on a closer look they look very cheap and poorly made. I decided to keep my £30 and spend it elsewhere
  • Options
    only had osca fatty sizes left in the club shop on monday
  • Options
    I got the yellow fads one for christmas, now trying to find an iron on adidas logo
  • Options
    Looks like the states is your best bet.

http://www.spot98.net/1buy_f3/f1240.html
  • Options
    According to today's programme they're getting more stock in in the New Year.
  • Options
    Oh joy, washed my top yesterday and the stitching all down one arm along the yellow stripe has come off. Bugger
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Just got my 1974 retro shirt (born in 1972 so it's close!) - its great.

I orderd it online on Tuesday morning, it came special delivery this morning, well chuffed. Freepost too (over £40 - got 2 dvds too)

Well at least they're organised at the club shop, if not in the dressing room!
  • Options
    I treated myself to the FADS home shirt before Christmas & then we proceed to lose/draw every game I wore it too ending with Orient at home, so I have reverted back to the KRBS shirt and things are on the up (Brighton excluded!)
  • Options
    Know it's a bit of a long shot but trying to collect a few of the older shirts in a size medium, looking for the yellow MESH one attached in particular. Does anyone have any they want to sell or know a site that sells them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sollied said:

Know it's a bit of a long shot but trying to collect a few of the older shirts in a size medium, looking for the yellow MESH one attached in particular. Does anyone have any they want to sell or know a site that sells them?

You could have had mine but I swapped it when I saw us play Lyngby, sorry.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I may be a train spotter here- but they are not exact replicas which puts me off. I have the 60s White with red band one, but I think the badge is wrong with that! Not sure though as I started watching in the 70s - but just from photos I have seen. I recall getting the Bukta kit for Christmas - the one with CAFC on the badge and the bukta logo down the sleeves. It was a great feeling wearing it! Would love a replica of one of those!
  • Options

I may be a train spotter here- but they are not exact replicas which puts me off. I have the 60s White with red band one, but I think the badge is wrong with that! Not sure though as I started watching in the 70s - but just from photos I have seen. I recall getting the Bukta kit for Christmas - the one with CAFC on the badge and the bukta logo down the sleeves. It was a great feeling wearing it! Would love a replica of one of those!

The OSCA '84 top is the real deal copy, but the rubbish the club have had with the FADS tops are not worth buying.
  • Options
    Sollied said:

@Sollied ask @charltonnick he was flogging loads on eBay
  • Options

The OSCA '84 top is the real deal copy, but the rubbish the club have had with the FADS tops are not worth buying.

GF got me the one (osca shirt) off of classic football shirts