Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim Magilton - Nutter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1234340/Under-QPR-manager-Jim-Magilton-faces-axe-headbutt-Akos-Buzsaky-threatens-press-charges.html?

Comments

• Options
    And to think that Parky gets stick for falling out with players ; - )
  • Options
    What a wuss hanging about in the oppo's boot room.
  • Options
    Press charges! He didn't even draw blood.
  • Options
    Magilton has been suspended by QPR

He didn't even draw blood!
  • Options
    If that story's true then he got off lightly. Ageymang would absolutely f***ing annihilate the little twat if they had a row.
  • Options
    There's evidently mutiny in the dressing room though ......another player stood up to Magilton and offered him out.
  • Options
    Can I be the first to say it?

Please, please let me.

Pretty please.

OK, thanks so much

Curbs to QPR : - )
  • Options
    I don't think Curbs would touch QPR with a bargepole, too many "issues" to deal with off the pitch methinks.

Dowie was perfect for them.
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be great if they went for Grayson or Lambert
  • Options
    "Magilton is then said to have asked him if he wanted the same treatment, and it was only when Agyemang said he would like to see him try that the Ulsterman backed off. "

Now that's funny!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/8417467.stm
  • Options
    I think the perfect way to deal with it would be the same way as tony pulis did with beattie. Qpr blew it completly out of proportion by suspending majilton whereas the player runs off and tells the press then gets away wih it should of been sorted there and then.
    About the job steve coppell must be in with a shout
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Wouldn't it be great if they went for Grayson or Lambert

Great shout......Grayson for the R's!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]I think the perfect way to deal with it would be the same way as tony pulis did with beattie. Qpr blew it completly out of proportion by suspending majilton whereas the player runs off and tells the press then gets away wih it should of been sorted there and then.
    About the job steve coppell must be in with a shout[/quote]

I think the situation was ideal for the QPR board who could get rid of magilton without paying compensation. if QPR had been riding at the top of the division and playing good winning football, I am sure Magilton would be there now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Wouldn't it be great if they went for Grayson or Lambert

Great shout......Grayson for the R's!

You won't tempt Grayson away from Leeds.

He'll believe that Leeds is a sleeping giant - and he can get them back into the Prem in 3 years.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]I think the perfect way to deal with it would be the same way as tony pulis did with beattie. Qpr blew it completly out of proportion by suspending majilton whereas the player runs off and tells the press then gets away wih it should of been sorted there and then.
    About the job steve coppell must be in with a shout[/quote]
    I rather suspect relative league positions had more to do with it, than anything. I can't imagine Coppel wanting to work with those pricks.