Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Main Site

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
How are you supposed to ever interact with points made on the main site, it never updates...The editor must work on it for all of 5 mins per day if that!!

Comments

• Options
    ...If you can get on it in the first place that is! does Acworth still dominate it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]How are you supposed to ever interact with points made on the main site, it never updates...The editor must work on it for all of 5 mins per day if that!!

Maybe they have a lot of other things to do what with some of the comms team being made redundent last summer and having to write the programme, write all the OS stories, deal with press enquires, arrange press conferences and press arrangements for upcoming games as well as writing all the other club literature.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]How are you supposed to ever interact with points made on the main site, it never updates...The editor must work on it for all of 5 mins per day if that!!

Maybe they have a lot of other things to do what with some of the comms team being made redundent last summer and having to write the programme, write all the OS stories, deal with press enquires, arrange press conferences and press arrangements for upcoming games as well as writing all the other club literature.

Maybe they should employ some Lifers!
  • Options
    Maybe they already do!
  • Options
    My Dad remarked at the Southend game on how good he thought the pitch announcer was - so much better than the last one he said
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]My Dad remarked at the Southend game on how good he thought the pitch announcer was

That will be the pitch announcer who though it was more important to welcome back to The Valley a player who never played a league game on it (James Walker), as opposed to the third greatest manager in our history...........

*runs* (ha ham he'll never catch me)

:-)
  • Options
    I thought you had a dodgy knee, Danny...?

;o)
  • Options
    A man of such good taste obviously.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram

*runs* (ha ham he'll never catch me)

:-)

Probably not at the moment, but you've just been added to the list.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]A man of such good taste obviously.

Now you know who I take after BDL ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    list what fooking list i put a smiley on the end of mine the other week
  • Options
    NLA, you're not on the list ;-)
  • Options
    BDL, you've got a little list?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]BDL, you've got a little list?

My list is endless!