Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets Update

124»

Comments

• Options
    It's a bit of a worry that we can't seem to ge bigger crowds for the big games, it seems like once people give up on season tickets they don't neccesarily buy individual tickets even for the more interesting games.

It's good to see that the average is holding up but It would be nice if we could get more than 20k for games like this and Southampton/Leeds/Norwich.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Airman you mentioned the 71/72 game earlier in the thread, do you have the recorded attendance? My memory was that it was about 30,000, Millwall won 2-0 Derek Possee scoring twice for them and when they scored it appeared that thye had 29,000 of the fans - or was that just a bad dream?[/quote]

The crowd was 26,643 - although from my memories of watching Charlton in those days the official crowd figures bore little resemblance to the actual attendance - so 30,000 was probably about right!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]True and especially for you older folk.

bollocks i take my son with me to 90 % of the away games i attend.I have been to Brentford before and the standing is extremely shallow,the only way he is going to be able to see anything is for us to get a seat,or for us to be in the ground at 2 when i want to be in the boozer.I aint a flask bridage and intend to be rightly lashed up by the time i take my seat although i will probably be standing for 90 mins.

standing in front of someone else's son no doubt, so he can't see!
    ;o)

Same with me - but it's CatJuniors FIRST away and he insisted on seats so he could see. If NSS is in front of me I'm sure he can swap and we can BOTH stand behind the boys ;-)
  • Options
    If anyone wants me to get them a ticket for either game I seem to be an un-official booking office for various members on here.

Surely Friend or Defoe can expelliamus himself a ticket. :-(
  • Options
    i wont be standing but will be pissed
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i wont be standing but will be pissed

LOL - as long as you sing I don't care
  • Options
    got 6 tickets for brentford, but need to get another one for my sister who's coming up for the game now!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CatAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i wont be standing but will be pissed

LOL - as long as you sing I don't care

I'd be more worried about him moaning than not singing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]got 6 tickets for brentford, but need to get another one for my sister who's coming up for the game now!
    i have a spare one but its for seating area if your still interested
  • Options
    Brentford 1375
    Walsall 323
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]True and especially for you older folk.

I have opted for a seat because it's fairer on short folk like yourself whose view I might otherwise block . . .