Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is going to the Millwall game?

edited December 2009 in General Charlton
I am,

Comments

• Options
    Post of the day!

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Post of the day!

;o)

your not ;-)
  • Options
    Are we playing Millwall soon? I had no idea
  • Options
    2en9r1l.gif
  • Options
    ^^^^^
    Chris Dicksons response when asked to track back.

...oh and yes im going Millwall.
  • Options
    Of course I'm going. I don't get to many games now but I wouldn't miss this one!
  • Options
    Season Ticket Holders I would Imagine
  • Options
    Rupert and 2000 of his mates
  • Options
    i thought Rupert had 1986 mates?
  • Options
    Who is going to the millwall game?................

Are you 'avin a laff?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this another Milwall thread ?

It's their cup final, not ours
  • Options
    As long as it hasn't sold out by next wednesday, I'll be going.
  • Options
    cant believe you aint coming up for this one oggy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Is this another Milwall thread ?

I think giving the knicker-wetting by some on here, either in excitement, fear or trepidation, that isn't 100% true.

I'll be glad when its out the way and normality resumes.
  • Options
    when is it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Is this another Milwall thread ?

I think giving the knicker-wetting by some on here, either in excitement, fear or trepidation, that isn't 100% true.

I'll be glad when its out the way and normality resumes.

Don't worry, I'll give it and hour after the game finished for the 'When are Millwall away tickets on sale' to start.
  • Options
    I'll only go if it's going to be pwopa nawty
  • Options
    Stewart's going....... we need a few more though!

Not sure im going to make it, i'll have to see if my girlfriend will mind going ice skating with her mates instead of me, but if she cant get anyone to go with her then i will have to miss it......... having said that, i do enjoy ice skating and its only been a decade or so since we last played them in the league (and palace is the big one anyway) so second thoughts.........
  • Options
    no question!
  • Options
    I am, with pshrimpt and 3 of my biggest mates, too easy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]cant believe you aint coming up for this one oggy

I can't believe it either, Steve .... but I've got commitments Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon going on through until midnight. With the travelling involved, the only fixture that could have worked for me is Exeter away, 75 miles away.

Can't believe the Millwall fixture is the Saturday before Xmas.
    Which dumbass dreamed that one up?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]cant believe you aint coming up for this one oggy

I can't believe it either, Steve .... but I've got commitments Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday afternoon going on through until midnight. With the travelling involved, the only fixture that could have worked for me is Exeter away, 75 miles away.

Can't believe the Millwall fixture is the Saturday before Xmas.
    Which dumbass dreamed that one up?

Are you going ice skating too oggy!?
  • Options
    No chance of that down in the wild woods, Bloodo ......... but at least I don't have to trawl round doing Christmas shopping, so I'll be grateful there.

It'll be a good weekend though, recovery time is very limited ....... but Sat afternoon my head will be at The Valley.
    C'MON YOU REDS!!!
  • Options
    I am going,Come On CAFC Win.
  • Options
    As one of very few home games I can actually go to... hell yes I'm going! ;) well that is if I can get a ticket....
  • Options
    Not me, i'm too scared! :0)
  • Options
    Season Ticket so yes! Can't wait! Surely we won't lose our first home game of the season against the real scum. Lets all see how many pink t-shirts we can spot in the Jimmy Seed.... http://pinklions.50webs.com/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Surely we won't lose our first home game of the season against therealscum.

any talk like this should be banned!
  • Options
    ban it no need to tell the truth on this matter!
  • Options
    How many more Millwall threads. Yes we are all going. Yes no pubs will be open. Yes Millwall fans will try and ruin the day for us and make us dislike them even more. And yes i am looking forward to it more than any other game but i dont spose it will be much fun. Yes im looking forward to derby day but i wonder what the hype will be like on the 13 March 2010.