Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Office: An American Workplace

Comments

• Options
    Was watching them on surfthechannel but they seem to have taken all the links down.

From what I've seen so far it's the best series yet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Was watching them on surfthechannel but they seem to have taken all the links down.

From what I've seen so far it's the best series yet.
    Funny you should say that - I've seen every episode and I don't really rate this season so far. Still funnier than 90% of the shit out there, just not as consistently good as it has been in the past
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Carts - just download them from torrent sites. EZTV is a good one

Nice one mate. Downloading as we speak
  • Options
    Just watched the first three episodes of The Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret. Quality.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Just watched the first three episodes ofThe Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret. Quality.

That is very funny

He has ended up soiling himself in every episode so far
  • Options
    Has to be the funniest programme.
    The whole cast are quality and play there charactor's well.
    Quite an emotional scene when micheal says bye to pam and jim .
  • Options
    It's excellent. I've said to mates before that it's better than our version but they won't believe me. Really good.
  • Options
    If it's better than the original I'll give it a go.
  • Options
    It's gone on too long for me. Funny but not a patch on the original.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

If it's better than the original I'll give it a go.

Honestly it's such a great watch once you get to know the charactor's.
    So easy to get into aswell .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The original was mustard, they got it bang on!
  • Options
    its different from the original and has that hollywood comedy thing spot on, so if you like most american comedies with steve carrell you'll love the us office. It's also the series that made gervais a very rich man.
  • Options
    You can't compare them. The British Office is thought provoking, humorous and well acted. The American one is just a comedy, but a good one. They aren't the same show.
  • Options

You can't compare them. The British Office is thought provoking, humorous and well acted. The American one is just a comedy, but a good one. They aren't the same show.

Spot on. Completely different in approach - the only thing it retains from the original is the setting. Agree though, the last two series have, whilst occasionally being funny, been largely dull. Should have called it a day at the end of series 6.
  • Options
    Most of the American series go on too long: they know how to milk something for all it's worth, that's for sure!
  • Options
    I have a soft spot for Pam to !
    She deffo would ;)
  • Options
    I think it's great. Better than I'll version

Recent series tail off... buttttt... still get laugh out loud moments
  • Options

I think it's great. Better than I'll version

Recent series tail off... buttttt... still get laugh out loud moments

Will ferrel doesn't quite work for me
    Steve Carrel is the us office .
  • Options
    Nah it's all about dwight for me. One of the best characters ever thought up. Fascist nerd
  • Options
    When is it back on Sky ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All episodes and series are now on amazon prime. If you didnt catch it's first time round, which from reading back over my old posts reminds me of how much hard work it was for me to get the episodes as they were shown in the states and for some reason pretty much ignored over here by tv networks

The first 2 series have to be stuck with then you are rewarded with 7 seasons of episodes with at least one belly laugh in each.

I couldn't recommend this programme enough
  • Options
    I would recommend skipping the first series entirely. The second series, in my opinion, is where The Office US starts to find its own voice. The first series is just a poor rehash of the UK version.
  • Options
    Funniest comedy since Seinfeld for me. So many memories - the CPR dummy, the Melon birth, the heavy metal motivation in the car, pretty much every prank Jim pulls on Dwight... Genius
  • Options
    Love the British one but think the American Office is maybe the best TV comedy ever made.

Steve Carrell is a genius too.
  • Options
    Might have to give it another go. Watched some of one episode of the first series and thought it was gash.
  • Options
    a rare example of a remake being massively superior

and the final episode may be close to perfection
  • Options
    rina said:

a rare example of a remake being massively superior

and the final episode may be close to perfection

Thought the remake was hideous. Completely different tone to the original, polished like 96% of all American sitcoms.
  • Options
    MOBY DUCK said:

"I think you do, mon"
  • Options
    Absolute brilliance.