Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strange Episode at the Club Shop

Bald 1 was in the club shop this morning trying to buy a home kit for his son. QWas told they didn't have any and they would not be getting anymore ever.

Questioning the response he was told, "the kit is changing next year, but I'm not suppose to tell you"

Anyone aware of this, how long is the sponsorship deal with KRBS are we going to be sponsored by Ann Summers?

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't the Joma deal run out this year?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Berrys Tash[/cite]
    Anyone aware of this, how long is the sponsorship deal with KRBS are we going to be sponsored by Ann Summers?
    I hope not, those thongs don't half cut into your arse and the nob keeps falling out all the time (so I'm told)....
  • Options
    Changing next year as in January or as in next season? Seems strange they won't be selling any more home kits between now and the end of the season even if they are changing it for our Championship promotion campaign 2010/2011 !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Doesn't the Joma deal run out this year?

It does. Hence need for new kit. And obviously next season not next annual year - everyone in football refers to football seasons as years :)
  • Options
    I assumed he meant next season, but just thought it strange that they'd stop selling the kit this early.
  • Options
    i've liked all the joma kits mostly, i wonder if they'll stay...
  • Options
    maybe they have run out of the last batch of shirts and it uneconomical to manufacture a small batch?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Les Berrys Tash[/cite]Anyone aware of this, how long is the sponsorship deal with KRBS are we going to be sponsored by Ann Summers?
    I hope not, those thongs don't half cut into your arse and the nob keeps falling out all the time (so I'm told)....

Must admit I've never had that problem ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Les Berrys Tash[/cite]Anyone aware of this, how long is the sponsorship deal with KRBS are we going to be sponsored by Ann Summers?

We should get Jimmy Floyd Moneybanks back in for the modelling spot.....

3318359683ecae7e3388cdc3b6052fb8_3.jpg
  • Options
    jeeeeezus ... did you have to post that! lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the club did say in the summer that the shirts stock would be different this year so that shirts didn't end up being sold at reduced prices. They stated that when the shirts had sold out, they wil have sold out, so get them whilst you can.

I think the new online superstore looks awesome!